GDT: TankTown Express: 2023 Revenge Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
AjarLeafyIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to the TankTown Express. So far in the new year of 2023 we are 2-0. But, we are also without two top 6 forwards and 4 Left Handed Defenseman as well. Please keep your expectations low and your happiness lower.

Forwards

Buchnevich - Thomas - Kyrou
Saad - Schenn - Barbashev
Neighbours - Acciari - Leivo
Toropchenko - Alexandrov - Pitlick

Defense

Mikkola - Parayko
Rosen - Faulk
Santini - Bortuzzo

Goalie

Binnington

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
In the distance the Tuna Boat rows along, the Dreaded Blue Note Flag waving in the breeze. It’s rower winks at you and whispers ‘Buckle up, buttercup’

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
In the distance the Tuna Boat rows along, the Dreaded Blue Note Flag waving in the breeze. It’s rower winks at you and whispers ‘Buckle up, buttercup’
For every two wins Thomas than Tank Engine takes another player. Last victim was Leddy. Who will be the next

Reactions: GoldenSeal

ChicagoIsBedarded

Aug 22, 2022
I can watch the game through Bally's Ports on my phone, but not my TV.

Thanks for making life easy, Charter.

Fez Whatley

Jun 7, 2015
Injuries help army and co see what we have in the young guys. I can't wait for post tdl to have a more clear picture of what the plan is. Also the buch Thomas kyrou line is a treat to watch during the retool.

Reactions: GoldenSeal

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Alexandrov almost had an empty net for his first NHL goal.
You can tell he's getting there. Toro is not offensiive creative, so Niki is getting dragged down a little. That just means Alexandrov needs to step up even more and be the anchor on that line.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
I never understood all of the salivating for Drouin back when he was with TB. He completely melted under Yzerman, but so many wanted him on their team. He sucked and still sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->