Tank Thread - You Played Yourself

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
20tpcfc.jpg

Just had a couple pints with some of the oilers at cactus club (won't say which one).

Taylor, patty Maroon, Jordan Ebbs etc.

Talked about the tank. They are all for it.

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
Oiler fans saying if they have the 3rd pick and Laine is gone they would pick a defender over Pulj... Mindblowing.. But again thts the fans and i'm sure the management is not so stupid

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
20tpcfc.jpg

Just had a couple pints with some of the oilers at cactus club (won't say which one).

Taylor, patty Maroon, Jordan Ebbs etc.

Talked about the tank. They are all for it.

So they have no interest in winning tomorrow night? So Columbus better win then!

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Connor McHindu - Team Tank

I was against Tank Nation pretty much the whole season, but I'm for full on Tank Mode when we play the Oilers.

I ran the NHL Lottery Simulator and there appears to be a STARK difference between finishing 3rd and 4th. My results were as follows for both Vancouver (4) and Columbus (3):

Columbus 2237 (7 top 3 finishes out of 10 simulations, and 2 1st's overall)

Vancouver Canucks 1012 (2 top 3 finishes out of 10 simulations and 1 1st overall).

In my 10 simulations, Arizona actually ends up doing slightly better that us (they get 1st and 2nd one time out of 10, while we get 1st and 3rd one time out of 10).

Bottom line? Go Edmonton Go for Saturday!

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Send a link in to Todd McClellan. He'll rip them a new one.

Seconded!!!!!

Seconded a million times.

Like I said, I seriously doubt ANY coach had the slightest ****ing idea what a septic tank they'd gotten themselves into when they sign with the 1st Picks.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
I was against Tank Nation pretty much the whole season, but I'm for full on Tank Mode when we play the Oilers.

I ran the NHL Lottery Simulator and there appears to be a STARK difference between finishing 3rd and 4th. My results were as follows for both Vancouver (4) and Columbus (3):

Columbus 2237 (7 top 3 finishes out of 10 simulations, and 2 1st's overall)

Vancouver Canucks 1012 (2 top 3 finishes out of 10 simulations and 1 1st overall).

In my 10 simulations, Arizona actually ends up doing slightly better that us (they get 1st and 2nd one time out of 10, while we get 1st and 3rd one time out of 10).

Bottom line? Go Edmonton Go for Saturday!

Nah. Go Columbus tomorrow. Then I can just sit back and enjoy a hockey game.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
So they have no interest in winning tomorrow night? So Columbus better win then!

I was there with a work buddy when Eberle walked by, hard to miss the gap in his teeth. We got sat at the bar next to them, they were very involved in the blue Jays game (as we were). So we started chatting about that. Maroon can hammer pints. Him and hall literally bet on everything. If so and so would strike out , etc.

Anyways quick chat about hockey , and they honestly don't care about winning. Their plans for off season are all set. When I said "now we know how Edmonton fans feel" he said "at least you have great weather here" (hall).

Cut thru Giovane to get to my car, and MacD was with someone (don't think it was a player) having a coffee. Didn't talk to him.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Oh also, Luke Gazdik (guy in the hat) is from Toronto. They scored a run and he bought our beers lol. I have a photo of him holding up $100 laughing but not sure if I can post it here. He makes the least by FAR out of anyone there and he paid the bill. Crazy

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Oh also, Luke Gazdik (guy in the hat) is from Toronto. They scored a run and he bought our beers lol. I have a photo of him holding up $100 laughing but not sure if I can post it here. He makes the least by FAR out of anyone there and he paid the bill. Crazy

Bet they're happy now after this blown jays lead

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
I was there with a work buddy when Eberle walked by, hard to miss the gap in his teeth. We got sat at the bar next to them, they were very involved in the blue Jays game (as we were). So we started chatting about that. Maroon can hammer pints. Him and hall literally bet on everything. If so and so would strike out , etc.

Anyways quick chat about hockey , and they honestly don't care about winning. Their plans for off season are all set. When I said "now we know how Edmonton fans feel" he said "at least you have great weather here" (hall).

Cut thru Giovane to get to my car, and MacD was with someone (don't think it was a player) having a coffee. Didn't talk to him.

If Edmonton have any plans of becoming a top team they'll cut ties with the entire 2008-2012 batch of wunderkids and build entirely around McDavid, Draisaitl, Nurse and their pick from this year. That era of the team are perennial losers. They don't give a **** about hockey, they're in it for the money and the fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad