Tank Thread and Tanking GDT XIX: Tankception (BUF @ CBJ)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Jackets had 8 incredible scoring chances with no goals. Sabres get one and score on a vezina winner. You can't make this **** up....

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Ted Nolan: "You guys are playing great you are winners. Now lets lock this baby down with some compete. 29th place is in sight!"

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
I am ganna go to game tomorrow and throw every piece of sabres gear on the ice if they blow this. Won't care if I get banned permanently.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Buffalo is getting out shot 50-20 on a nightly basis and somehow only taking 1-2 penalties a game even though they're pinned in their own zone 80% of the game. It's complete ********.

HarryNealesGarden

Big Daddy Ted
Nov 15, 2009
BOS
If we're still down one with a couple minutes left in the game, is Nolan going to pull the goalie and go all out to try to tie it up?

You just know he would.
IB GMTM told him to pull the goal with 3+ minutes left, so that it looks fancy and like we're trying but in reality just to increase the odds we give up an ENG

Moncton man

Jan 11, 2011
Moncton, NB
k0pjb.jpg

EichelsJockStrap

Oct 4, 2007
Hope gionta doesnt have any lawn sculptures because if they win this I expect some angry fans may visit his mailbox

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! I'm so pissed right now. 1 period, please! lose!

Clock

May 13, 2006
Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass.

Columbus, stop.

Sabres are going to get another goal.

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
I absolutely hate Brian Gionta

There is absolutely nothing he'll ever be able to do in the remainder of his contract that will make up for him and all of these useless anti-tank goals.

Jumpinjackflash

Dec 9, 2014
Springville ny
I'm gunna puke this game should not be tied. This $#@!ing season should be wrapped up **** Ted Nolan with his ****ing compete and grit bull**** just ****ing lose one more ****ing game that's it not too much to ask

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
Yeah!!! WHAT DO ALL YOU DOOM-AND-GLOOMERS HAVE TO SAY NOW!

Yeah!

Where are all those "Chicken Littles" who were worried about the Sabres possibly blowing McEichel?

As if that could ever happen. The fancy stats say that the Sabres will easily finish in last place.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
Wide open nets missed, post on the breakaway, ugh! This is it, and ****ing Nolan is going to try and say they've played well tonight?! **** off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad