Friedman: Suspects Vegas will be in on Marner

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
This is actually the right time to trade him. He’s 31 coming off a near career season making 5.6 centering the third line. Some team will value him as a 2C and trade accordingly.

Vegas is in the business of winning not maximizing value. Karlsson is arguably the most important player on the team after Eichel. Him having a bum hamstring is the single biggest reason they lost to Dallas.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Marner for Whitecloud, Howden and Roy.

If I'm Toronto, Roy would be the forward I'd want coming back. Roy is one of the best bottom 6 forwards in the NHL, excels in the playoffs, can kill penalties, move up or down your lineup, can play wing or centre. He is exactly the type of player Toronto needs.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Marner for Whitecloud, Howden and Roy.

If I'm Toronto, Roy would be the forward I'd want coming back. Roy is one of the best bottom 6 forwards in the NHL, excels in the playoffs, can kill penalties, move up or down your lineup, can play wing or centre. He is exactly the type of player Toronto needs.
Can you sell me whatever drugs you're on?

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Vegas is in the business of winning not maximizing value. Karlsson is arguably the most important player on the team after Eichel. Him having a bum hamstring is the single biggest reason they lost to Dallas.
I dunno if I agree with any of that, but it doesn't matter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad