Sudbury Wolves 2023-2024 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leviathan899

Nov 17, 2014
Toronto, ON.
Barrie will be very good this year. They will come to Sudbury to send a message. Great test for our young guys and our coaching staff. We are quickly gonna find out the calibre of our goaltending…jelsm
Jelsma is actually a winger. As of now Gardiner is their 2C, which isn’t ideal imo. They’ll be good but we don’t know what Eliasson brings, and Akey has barely played any hockey the last year. But they will be good. Hemming should be a solid addition. I do think they’re going to have an issue with players not being happy with their usage though. Aitcheson is in his DY and is likely not going to see any PP time with Bertucci and Akey ahead of him. I predict Aitcheson asks out at some point this year.

StewieFan76

Mar 23, 2019
Don’t know if anyone can answer this question for me, but I thought I would take a shot, for the CHL TV packages. I plan on buying the full season package, but things are a little tight right now so I’m gonna wait to do it end of October. But I noticed they have a monthly package so I was curious if you buy a monthly package it says it’s for 30 days. Would that be 30 days from today? I’m guessing they don’t do if you buy it in September it’s for September because that would only be a couple games. If you pay for the month, 30 days that’s 30 days from today correct? Sorry if that sounds like a dumb question.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Don’t know if anyone can answer this question for me, but I thought I would take a shot, for the CHL TV packages. I plan on buying the full season package, but things are a little tight right now so I’m gonna wait to do it end of October. But I noticed they have a monthly package so I was curious if you buy a monthly package it says it’s for 30 days. Would that be 30 days from today? I’m guessing they don’t do if you buy it in September it’s for September because that would only be a couple games. If you pay for the month, 30 days that’s 30 days from today correct? Sorry if that sounds like a dumb question.
It's a little pricey for sure for the entire year but buying monthly def more expensive long-term. Probably 30 days from today. Not entirely sure.

Reactions: StewieFan76

WolvesFanInNorthBay

Feb 9, 2019
North Bay
Well, it's been a long summer but we're here! We've made it to a fresh season of Sudbury Wolves OHL Hockey. Some changes this year bring us a new head coach, goalie coach, and numerous changes on the ice. As we look forward to this upcoming season, I think collectively our expectations are a little more subdued compared to last year and that may leave us feeling surprised by the end of the year. With some solid rookies and sophomore players looking to take the next big step, I think us Wolves fans are going to be treated to some decent hockey. A few things I'm excited for.
1) The impact of the new coach on veteran players and how that affects the rookies.
2) If Krawchuk can be a reliable starter
3) If we have a new stud defenceman in Blonda

Tonight's game against Barrie

Starting Lineup:
Goalie:
Nate Krawchuk
Backup: Marshall Finn

Forwards:
Kocha Delic
Kieron Walton
Hudson Chitaroni

Defense:
Captain Donovan McCoy
Nolan Jackson

Go Wolves Go!

I'll be driving down from North Bay for tonight's game!

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Full lines for tonight

Chitaroni - Delic - Walton
Doucet - Dean - Coughlan
Klinkhammer - Clayton - Di Giantommaso
Street - Booth - Henderson

Jackson - McCoy
DeAngelis - Ewles
O'Dell - Blonda

Scratches: Gaulton, Horgan, Kohan, Bruce, Musty(NHL camp), Villeneuve(Suspended)

Some interesting choices to say the least, very interested to see how they look tonight

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Can we please get new announcers.... Quentin Musty is at Kraken training camp, according to this clown.

Luca Blonda also apparently has great size at 5'10"...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad