Stupid faces you want to punch

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hurdemz

Tub thumpin'
Jul 15, 2022
Ssm, ON
I was looking at a picture auston matthews in another thread, and it made me want to punch him in the face.

Let's be clear, I'm a leafs fan. But auston matthews' face makes me want them to not resign him... Am i the only one that feels this way about a hockey player?

Please tell me I'm not alone

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
1688958977253.png

Manbearpig.

Hm:
1688959029720.png
Beavis

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
I want to punch the guy who was in the Questrade commercials.

"Please.....Questrade makes it easy."

"You're not still investing with Mom and Dad's guy, are you?"

if it's the guy with the phone in the thumbnail, he looks like a hybrid of Timothee Chalamet and Philip Danault

• Haha
Reactions: Weztex

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
i feel like if i punched gritty, a humourous sound effect would play upon impact. i don't want to punch him but i do want to hear the sound.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I was looking at a picture auston matthews in another thread, and it made me want to punch him in the face.

Let's be clear, I'm a leafs fan. But auston matthews' face makes me want them to not resign him... Am i the only one that feels this way about a hockey player?

Please tell me I'm not alone

You definitely sound like a rational, sane, stable person with no issues whatsoever

Reactions: Rob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad