WWE: Stupendous Mania thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
You know its coming... But ALWAYS entertaining when it happens. Consider it an honor getting stunned at this point.
I can’t remember who said it. It actually might’ve been Owens. But in NXT they had 3.16 day where everybody practiced eating a stunner.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Austin should've came out before they started "the match"

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Pat and Logan Paul getting the mainstream attention makes the Jackass drama that much more expendable.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Proves wrestling can be super entertaining with out being a technical over serious masterclass wrestling match

These last 2 nights are a great example of how bringing in celebs, if they're the right ones, really add to a promotion.

Paul is so hateable. MaCafee is so likable.

I smell Mania next year!

Reactions: Habsrule

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
These last 2 nights are a great example of how bringing in celebs, if they're the right ones, really add to a promotion.

Paul is so hateable. MaCafee is so likable.

I smell Mania next year!

Pat is 100% working more matches. They be insane not to. Paul too, but he is expensive I imagine.

Graves recently got cleared so I could see Pat/Graves at Survivor Series

Reactions: BrindamoursNose

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
No matter the matches being good or bad... WWE did amazing this weekend. Can't thank them enough for this wonderful weekend. Memories flooding back with Stone Cold.

This feels like we're turning the page to the last 2 years of pandemic together. It's been a pleasure sharing it with you guys.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I know I said this last match and I was wrong, but I want a Roman Reigns exhibition squash here. Brock shouldn't land an offensive move.

I don't care that it's the main event of Wrestlemania.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad