Value of: Stuart Skinner's next deal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017
Curious what HF thinks Skinner is worth at the end of this season. Assuming he and Campbell finish out the season as a tandem, if last season was any indicator he's due for a nice payday given his immediate comparable.

How does Edmonton make it work?

EDIT: I'm dumb. Delete this.

Last edited:

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Curious what HF thinks Skinner is worth at the end of this season. Assuming he and Campbell finish out the season as a tandem, if last season was any indicator he's due for a nice payday given his immediate comparable.

Skinner already got an extension, 3 years 2.6 million. Starts this season.

He's absolutely not being traded as long as our only other option is Campbell, who did a pretty good impression of the worst goalie in the NHL last year.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax

What are you even talking about? Skinner already signed a new deal and has 3 years left on it. Only starts this year. A quick google would save a lot of these unneeded threads

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017
What are you even talking about? Skinner already signed a new deal and has 3 years left on it. Only starts this year. A quick google would save a lot of these unneeded threads
Yeah I'm dumb. I even looked at his Capfriendly page before making this thread.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
A little early to give the guy a new contract estimate already

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_4359.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad