Strombo on Keith Olbermann's Show

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I like Strombo, always have.

But I've never been one of those people slavishly devoted to the tradition of HNIC and all the old personalities that came along with it.

My favorite people on Sportsnet and HNIC are the younger generation, though I guess Friedman straddles that line.

I would quite happily watch a show with Strombo and Marek, free of Cherry and MacLean.

w e l o s t b o y s

Drawing Frog 8
Nov 21, 2009
London
I like Strombo, always have.

But I've never been one of those people slavishly devoted to the tradition of HNIC and all the old personalities that came along with it.

My favorite people on Sportsnet and HNIC are the younger generation, though I guess Friedman straddles that line.

I would quite happily watch a show with Strombo and Marek, free of Cherry and MacLean.

Marek and Friedman are like the same age

nashnaidoo

Sponsor
Dec 15, 2004
Big fan of Strombo prior to HNIC. Still not sure if he's the guy for me now, but I likely thought the same thing when Ron took over back in the day.

Strombo seems like more a passionate hockey fan than a knowledgeable hockey reporter right now.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
He had a good interview on Craig Fersugon a while back during his CNN gig. Seems to have a good perspective on his job.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I don't see how changing the format to NA vs World or Canada vs World would make the ASG any better. Players still aren't going to check or play defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad