Confirmed Signing with Link: [STL] Robert Bortuzzo signs extension with the Blues (2 years, $950k AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Happy to have Bortuzzo back if for no other reason than the locker room presence. There hasn't really been anyone to come along and take that spot from him yet so this signing makes a lot of since for the Blues.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
really good price for a rugged, PK-ing RD vet

Bozak, Bortuzzo and hopefully Perron are willing to take less to extend their careers another year or two and be role players on a team with a chance to compete for the Cup

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

mratch19

Jul 27, 2010
Vancouver
Damn I gotta say, I think that's a wonderful deal for a savvy veteran who sticks up for teammates, PK's and plays a hard game. Sometimes the cost of that style is crossing the line time to time. Nice deal for the blues, imo. I love all the 'holier than thou' people on this forum, LOL.

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Was hoping the Sabres would pick him up in the off season. Could have easily payed 2x-3x what he got.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad