OT: St Louis Gametime: Where?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
So it’s been a while since I’ve been to the Savvis Center and had a crisp $10 ready for a couple of Gametimes to enjoy during the game. However, no were to be seen. Have they stopped selling them at the games?

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
So unfortunate. That was my #1 source of referee names so I could yell at them during the game.
I loved them. My dad would always get a couple when we went to games and I’d read them in between periods while he went and smoked lol. If I ever went to a game without him I’d buy one and bring it home to him.

Last edited:

Mar 6, 2012
I loved the gametime mags too. They still have a site, but I don't think it's super popular anymore. I still follow them on twitter. I got the special issue they put out when we won the cup.

St. Louis Blues Schedule, Roster, News, and Rumors | St. Louis Game Time

But you reminded me of how insane it used to be to be a smoker and go to Blues games... and make that mad dash to the garage to smoke a cig or two rapidly amongst 100s of other frantic smokers... and then race back... don't miss that life...

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I loved the gametime mags too. They still have a site, but I don't think it's super popular anymore. I still follow them on twitter. I got the special issue they put out when we won the cup.

St. Louis Blues Schedule, Roster, News, and Rumors | St. Louis Game Time

But you reminded me of how insane it used to be to be a smoker and go to Blues games... and make that mad dash to the garage to smoke a cig or two rapidly amongst 100s of other frantic smokers... and then race back... don't miss that life...
It feels just like yesterday being ~8 years old in the parking garage with my dad and all the other smokers and watching two red wings fans just get verbally abused the whole intermission :laugh:

Reactions: bluesXwinXtheXcup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad