Sources: Jack Johnson's parents also scammed his Grandfather

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Full article here:

"Columbus Blue Jackets defenseman Jack Johnson's parents have left their son with a mountain of debt, but this apparently wasn't the first time Jack Sr. and Tina Johnson took advantage of a family member. According to two sources with knowledge of the transaction, Johnson's parents secretly seized ownership of his grandfather's Las Vegas condominium to use as collateral for a loan."

http://deadspin.com/sources-jack-johnsons-parents-also-screwed-over-his-gr-1680423831

Sad stuff..

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
rubberhose.gif

"That's pretty low. If I had a rubber hose, I would beat you--"

SerbianEagle

Nov 28, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
So, I am wondering if there is any chance these loans could be ruled invalid and/or be stuck to the parents instead of Jack, since its obvious they only intended to rob him?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Wow, that's despicable.

Gotta feel bad for Jack, to have his folks dragged through the mud like this - even if they clearly deserve it.

Gotta think it's affecting his game, so props to Columbus for sticking by him.

Felix Unger

Aug 2, 2005
So, I am wondering if there is any chance these loans could be ruled invalid and/or be stuck to the parents instead of Jack, since its obvious they only intended to rob him?

Makes sense to me. Doesn't make sense that one can use someone else's stuff that one fraudulently appropriated as collateral for a loan.

GAT0R

Jul 16, 2014
I don't know what it's like to lose my parents... But I'd imagine that it's worse to have your parents betray you than to have them pass away.

I feel so bad for the guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad