Soo... Rick Nash the most over rated player?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AIexisLafreniereNYR

Registered Drug User
Jan 25, 2009
New York City
Just netted his 20th goal of season, second goal of the game, 33 points in 29 games, and on a 12 game point streak; currently longest in NHL.

And to add on that he's a beast defensively.

Apparently he's supposed to slow down from you guys?

Last edited:

Analyzer*

I don't think anyone questioned his ability to score in the regular season.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Comeback player of the year for sure..quite amazing...I think most of us Hockey fans thought he was a spent force...good to see otherwise.

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
I'm happy for him, it seems like the past few years haven't been as easy; his results weren't matching up with the effort he put in. So it's fun that he's doing well.

Sonofamitch

Aug 2, 2013
Vaughan,ON
Lol ranger fans were giving Nash away last year and now he's a God... Don't dump on fans of other teams for calling him overrated when rangers fans weren't high on him last year either. Don't act like you seen this season coming for him.

Rick Nash 61

The Best
Jul 6, 2014
New York
Lol ranger fans were giving Nash away last year and now he's a God... Don't dump on fans of other teams for calling him overrated when rangers fans weren't high on him last year either. Don't act like you seen this season coming for him.

Those Rangers fans are idiots. When Nash wasn't scoring in the postseason last year he was playing superb defensively. I for one am not surprised by this season at all and have never changed my views on Nash, if you can't tell.

Sonofamitch

Aug 2, 2013
Vaughan,ON
Those Rangers fans are idiots. When Nash wasn't scoring in the postseason last year he was playing superb defensively. I for one am not surprised by this season at all and have never changed my views on Nash, if you can't tell.
Majority of ranger fans had given up on Nash last year, and now all of sudden it's I told you so threads like they seen this coming.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I'm happy for him, it seems like the past few years haven't been as easy; his results weren't matching up with the effort he put in. So it's fun that he's doing well.

He was actually quite good durng the lockout season. I think he put up a career ppg pace. Last year was hard because of the concussion he got early in the year and he still scored 26 goals after missing like 17 games or whatever

deathtouchtrample

May 5, 2014
Obviously complete speculation on my part but I feel like getting MSL around Nash might end up being the most important part of that trade going forward. I can just imagine him being like "Look you 6'4" naturally gifted *******, this is how you put in work."

Ralphy*

Yeah, I agree.
Riley Nash is the most overrated player of all time.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
He's actually playing with a chip on his shoulder. Finally has some emotion after everything that went on last playoffs, should be interesting to see if he keeps it up or if he starts to fall off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad