Somewhere in heaven; Dale Weise is smiling Habs win 6-4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Better team won. Let's shake hands and move on...ok maybe not.

Pacioretty typical. Racking up points against the Bruins.

Lucic is a coward and the Bruins are awful.

Their cup should have an asterisk, I hate them **** them I hate them so much.

It should. That year the Lighting had a great PP and the Bruins couldn't score for **** on theirs, so big daddy Campbell made sure the refs didn't call any game 7 penalties.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
To be fair, Emelin knew it was coming and turned his back.

Not only that, in the corner when Boston got it deep, Subban got his free hand out on not 1, but 2 Bruins and no call.

We got the benefit of the calls that game.

gotta disagree. Bruins got away with way more than us

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
iey8ixz.png

:dunce:

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Another ugly win, solid effort however i dont know what it will take for Therrien and JJ to actually implement a system that works for this team. This year is just like last season possibly even worse defensively if thats possible. Makes you wonder if this coaching staff is capable.

Price doesnt look comfortable but is usually making the big saves. He doesnt seem right tho currently

PricePkPatch*

The Lucic hit was a penalty for a very good reason.

refs most definetly warned Lucic that they would not tolerate any shennanigan on his part on either Emelin or (if he played) Weise.

Too bad for Lucic. He was on a watch list, and decided to put a little late hit at the end of a game. refs didn't wanted to allow any form of escalation. The end.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
To be fair, Emelin knew it was coming and turned his back.

Not only that, in the corner when Boston got it deep, Subban got his free hand out on not 1, but 2 Bruins and no call.

We got the benefit of the calls that game.

True. He turned. But when you are as stupid as Lucic with his comments and all, you need to pay, and he did.

As far as penalties are concerned, pretty sure they missed a few on Boston. I'd like to know how that 1st penalty on Bergeron was a penalty.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
PAP has been completely different than Briere. We heard he didn't have it in him but I see all good qualities and he really completes the Plekanec line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad