GDT: SKA vs Kunlun September 29 10:00 AM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
My only concerns now are injury or a contract extension.
Contract extension?!
happiness-laughing.gif

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Demidov getting benched for the entire 3rd period after taking a minor penalty tells us all we need to know about his situation with that coaching staff. Can't wait until he gets the f*** out.

So, we can expect that same treatment for every other player on the team when they take a penalty..right? Get called, sit out the rest of the game. What a f***ing joke.

Reactions: Matthew McConaughay

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Demidov getting benched for the entire 3rd period after taking a minor penalty tells us all we need to know about his situation with that coaching staff. Can't wait until he gets the f*** out.

So, we can expect that same treatment for every other player on the team when they take a penalty..right? Get called, sit out the rest of the game. What a f***ing joke.
Personally, I don't think you need to teach a player of Demidov's calibre that taking offensive zone penalties is bad. It's not a common occurrence in my viewings and I'm confident he understands why that wasn't a good choice for himself or the team. He's not a player that needs a short leash to keep him engaged. Lame coaching.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Why would anyone go to SKA games? They don't care about winning. They loan their best player (Michkov) to another team last season. They should have sold Michkov to Philly last season if they weren't going to use him. And again they won't play their best player this season.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Why would anyone go to SKA games? They don't care about winning. They loan their best player (Michkov) to another team last season. They should have sold Michkov to Philly last season if they weren't going to use him. And again they won't play their best player this season.
I have not even the smallest inkling of doubt he would instantly be in our Top-6 today. Habs absolutely need him now. What the f*** is he doing playing under 9 minutes a game against lesser competition?

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
They need him because they are obligated to have two U20 players on the roster by the KHL rules...
I’m sure they can find another high energy plug grinder that skates well to take his U20 spot. My most generous interpretation is that they’re running a gerontocracy at SKA. He’d actually be a very useful player in a merits based system. This whole ordeal alters my perception of Michkov’s relationship with SKA.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Ok now.....let's dry our tears and calm down.

None of this nonsense matters as he is doing fine and appears to be happy. The real issue is that too many posters are obsessed with offensive numbers and are just looking for ammo to show off in the main boards with. None of this will negatively affect his future so the hyperbolic consternation is pointless with a sprinkle of embarrassing.

It is what we knew it would be so just relax and enjoy watching him when he is on the ice.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Ok now.....let's dry our tears and calm down.

None of this nonsense matters as he is doing fine and appears to be happy. The real issue is that too many posters are obsessed with offensive numbers and are just looking for ammo to show off in the main boards with. None of this will negatively affect his future so the hyperbolic consternation is pointless with a sprinkle of embarrassing.

It is what we knew it would be so just relax and enjoy watching him when he is on the ice.
All of that is irrelevant. The point is that they might as well pay to bring him over because they can use him now where SKA doesn't seem to want to.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
All of that is irrelevant. The point is that they might as well pay to bring him over because they can use him now where SKA doesn't seem to want to.

It isn't that easy and they need him to fill the mandated U20 spots in their lineup.

The only thing that is relevant is that he appears to be developing just fine and will be in Montreal next season....the rest is whiny nonsense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad