GDT: SKA vs Kunlun September 29 10:00 AM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
My only concerns now are injury or a contract extension.
Contract extension?!
happiness-laughing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Leto

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Demidov getting benched for the entire 3rd period after taking a minor penalty tells us all we need to know about his situation with that coaching staff. Can't wait until he gets the f*** out.

So, we can expect that same treatment for every other player on the team when they take a penalty..right? Get called, sit out the rest of the game. What a f***ing joke.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Demidov getting benched for the entire 3rd period after taking a minor penalty tells us all we need to know about his situation with that coaching staff. Can't wait until he gets the f*** out.

So, we can expect that same treatment for every other player on the team when they take a penalty..right? Get called, sit out the rest of the game. What a f***ing joke.
Personally, I don't think you need to teach a player of Demidov's calibre that taking offensive zone penalties is bad. It's not a common occurrence in my viewings and I'm confident he understands why that wasn't a good choice for himself or the team. He's not a player that needs a short leash to keep him engaged. Lame coaching.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Habs season was looking up until the shit hit the fan last night. I wonder if mgm will explore getting him out a bit more seriously.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad