Contract Termination: [SJS] F Nathan Todd contract terminated by the Sharks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
He was getting over $200k in the AHL, so whoever’s come calling, likely the Swiss League, he’s likely getting a 3 year deal in his late 20s.

Reactions: Sandisfan

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
He was getting over $200k in the AHL, so whoever’s come calling, likely the Swiss League, he’s likely getting a 3 year deal in his late 20s.

Get a 3 year deal with an NHL out clause is a massive win. Best case you rock the swiss league and get offered an NHL contract somewhere else and try again and worst case you made lots of money playing hockey

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Get a 3 year deal with an NHL out clause is a massive win. Best case you rock the swiss league and get offered an NHL contract somewhere else and try again and worst case you made lots of money playing hockey
Yea, I mean that’s what it’s all about from a player’s perspective. I know many players who’ve made a nice chunk of change playing in Europe. I’m not sure the current generation has as much fun as maybe mine did, especially playing in Russia, but it’s still a great experience, and you make some nice money. That doesn’t even count the side money you can make being a Canadian/American playing in European leagues. He’s never done it, so I’m sure he’ll have a blast.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Yea, I mean that’s what it’s all about from a player’s perspective. I know many players who’ve made a nice chunk of change playing in Europe. I’m not sure the current generation has as much fun as maybe mine did, especially playing in Russia, but it’s still a great experience, and you make some nice money. That doesn’t even count the side money you can make being a Canadian/American playing in European leagues. He’s never done it, so I’m sure he’ll have a blast.
Do tell about the "side money" those guys can make. Sounds interesting.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
This is an interesting one because he had a pretty good season for the Cuda, maybe a European team is offering more money than his two-way guarantee?

28 years old and zero NHL games. Sharks are looking to be active this off season and may want as much flexibility on the 50 man contract roster,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad