Value of: Sissons + One of Fabbro/Ekholm to the Sabres

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
With how much the east has loaded up, may be better to just wait until next season to make moves for sabre.s

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
With how much the east has loaded up, may be better to just wait until next season to make moves for sabre.s
These aren’t rentals?

and the moves in the East have largely been for guys there next year too. Should they take that year off as well?

TK

Feb 26, 2019
All of the players he mentioned have term minus Fabbro, who's a 24 year old RFA after the season.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
sissons could probably be had for a couple of mid round picks? maybe a 2nd + a combo of 3rd-5ths

fabbro would require a 1st and a mid level prospect

ekholm would be 2 1sts.

i could be totally off base here but that’s my feel.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
sissons could probably be had for a couple of mid round picks? maybe a 2nd + a combo of 3rd-5ths

ekholm would be 2 1sts.

That's Ekholm's stated value from the Preds. On Fabbro and Sissons that feels about right, if inflated, because there is no urgency to trade any of these guys.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything

If that is all Buffalo should be all over this. Basically the exact kind of guy Buffalo needs for their bottom 6.

ekholm would be 2 1sts.

Those are probably both a little too expensive given the statements from Buffalo's GM. But I'd be 100% on board with Sissons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad