Value of: Simmonds to TOR

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Would rather re-up jvr who will probably be productive longer due to style of play. Hard pass from TML

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016
I posted this before , Simmonds dad is my boss . i asked him when hes gonna come play for the leafs he said never , he will never play for a Canadian team . he loves the states and philly the team he would also like to play for is the WINGS but hes super content at staying with philly. He doesn't want to live in Toronto or play for the leafs. AND His dad got me a autographed stick last Christmas as a present winning

bobg1

Sep 21, 2006
bc
Unless the Leafs blow the Flyers away with an offer, I would prefer to trade him out West

WOW....what a bust Marner is drafted 4th overall and he's just a 3rd liner.
Thats laughable because Marner is a terrific talented player. So he is used on different lines. He is only a 2nd year who has significantly improved since the beginning of the season

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Thats laughable because Marner is a terrific talented player. So he is used on different lines. He is only a 2nd year who has significantly improved since the beginning of the season

I don't know why you quoted what I said and replied with that.

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
I posted this before , Simmonds dad is my boss . i asked him when hes gonna come play for the leafs he said never , he will never play for a Canadian team . he loves the states and philly the team he would also like to play for is the WINGS but hes super content at staying with philly. He doesn't want to live in Toronto or play for the leafs. AND His dad got me a autographed stick last Christmas as a present winning

Detroit would welcome him with open arms and Holland would probably throw a butt load of money at him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad