Blue Jays Discussion: Should've gotten the live chicken (Next TV Game: Wed 26th vs NYY) ‎

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
rough start for Dickey today.
get used to it, this team is going to finish last in their division again. Reyes will miss time because of his hamstring, Lawrie will get injured again, Mcgowan will go down soon, Lind is Lind, no name 2B, poor replacement for catcher...list goes on, this team is awful. I wish I was wrong and will gladly eat crown, but I sure dont like the outlook of this group.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
get used to it, this team is going to finish last in their division again. Reyes will miss time because of his hamstring, Lawrie will get injured again, Mcgowan will go down soon, Lind is Lind, no name 2B, poor replacement for catcher...list goes on, this team is awful. I wish I was wrong and will gladly eat crown, but I sure dont like the outlook of this group.

eat thy crown of ye ol' beeston.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
rough start for Dickey today.

Get used to it..I'm telling you I have no expectations for this team. They got spanked yesterday, getting spanked today. This is the time of spring where you're supposed to be getting ready for the season we look like we just started ST..It is going to be one heck of a long summer. And it could cost Gibbons and AA their jobs.

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
Get used to it..I'm telling you I have no expectations for this team. They got spanked yesterday, getting spanked today. This is the time of spring where you're supposed to be getting ready for the season we look like we just started ST..It is going to be one heck of a long summer. And it could cost Gibbons and AA their jobs.

Never liked him anyways....

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008

It's a spring training game guys. No need to get so bent out of shape. No need to even have to consider eating a crown. That would be hard and very unpleasant. You never want to see blow outs even in spring training but hopefully their just getting the ass whoppings out of the way now lol

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
It's a spring training game guys. No need to get so bent out of shape. No need to even have to consider eating a crown. That would be hard and very unpleasant. You never want to see blow outs even in spring training but hopefully their just getting the ass whoppings out of the way now lol

Sorry but I'm just being honest here. I'm rooting for them but personally really I have no expectations. Like was said a few posts ago, this just looks like a continuation of yesterday's game. I get it's only spring training and I hope you're right that they get all these ass whoopings out of the way. I wish they would at least keep the score close. They're getting annihilated.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Yanks pitcher. Not sure who's pitching just got hit twice in the same inning on come backers. Although, the last one appears to have him hit on the leg. Jeter let the ball go through his legs.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Sorry but I'm just being honest here. I'm rooting for them but personally really I have no expectations. Like was said a few posts ago, this just looks like a continuation of yesterday's game. I get it's only spring training and I hope you're right that they get all these ass whoopings out of the way. I wish they would at least keep the score close. They're getting annihilated.

It's only the third inning though. They could have one big inning and it's close again. That's the fun of baseball. No score is really safe. Jays are starting to make steady contact on the yanks pitcher. I know your being honest and your concerns are valid. We need some breaks and guys to stay healthy but I'm still optimistic this team will be competitive. 6 2 now. Too bad for Goins line drive on the hit and run was caught for a double play because this inning could have been really ugly for the Yanks.

DatsyukianDeke*

Did Rasmus play today ? How did he look.

Hoping he has a great year this year. I personally think we are better sticking with him then Gose.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Did Rasmus play today ? How did he look.

Hoping he has a great year this year. I personally think we are better sticking with him then Gose.

Yeah he's playing today. He's at the plate. now. I've only been able to watch sporadicly so I can't say exactly how he's done today but he seems fine. I've seen him pop out to the third baseman which he just did and line out to centre I believe.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Even better. Let someone else pay him. Maybe we can get a decent bench player with that money.

Bench player? The jays are on the hook for his money if he refuses his assignment and they can't trade him within two weeks. Not a great thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad