Should the NHL rename the Jack Adams award?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Should the NHL rename the Jack Adams award?

• Total voters

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
How was spreading lies and union busting progressive by 1950's standards?

You're missing the point. That's okay and let's just agree that 'union busting' is always a good thing unless you're one of those people that can't take care of themselves and need the crutch of others to succeed and succeed to a limited level I might add.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
You're missing the point. That's okay and let's just agree that 'union busting' is always a good thing unless you're one of those people that can't take care of themselves and need the crutch of others to succeed and succeed to a limited level I might add.

Yeah, unions are the worst. Weekends? Overtime? Paid time off? Retirement? Safety standards? Bleh.

I'll work my 16 hours a day every day next to the corpse of that child worker next to me, thank you very much.

Reactions: Peat and Regal

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
Yeah, unions are the worst. Weekends? Overtime? Paid time off? Retirement? Safety standards? Bleh.

I'll work my 16 hours a day every day next to the corpse of that child worker next to me, thank you very much.

Sounds like someone who can't stand up for themselves and requires supervision at the work level. I'm more into Freedom of Expression and Freedom of Thought. The 1920's came and went. Personal accountability is important in my world.

RSPens

May 25, 2015
I voted yes, but not because of the reasons given, mainly because I agree it should be named after Bowman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad