GDT: Sharks vs Sabres in Buffalo 4:30pm PDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
getting closer

B2vVSivCEAAuu3z.jpg:large

Why does it look like the clouds are on the ground. Never seen anything like that. Looks more like a hurricane coming lol.

FeedingFrenzy

Oct 26, 2009
And this is why we pay a premium to live in California, you have fun with that Buffalo.

those of us in Arizona say hello :handclap:

SNOG-
Snow closes the arena, Sharks/Sabres opt to play game at local pond. Sharks win in regulation 15-7.. Burns with 5 field goals and Myers with the lone touchdown..

Blackbear

Jan 3, 2007
So, uhh... Isn't Buffalo known for having snow?

As a Finn, I don't understand this. Can't the roads be cleared with machinery?
Well I wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo gets more snow than most cities in Finland (though the snow is more likely to stay around all winter in Finland; but once the street is clear it's clear neh?). I'll bet even in Helsinki they struggle to keep up with 13 cm snow per hour.

Blackbear

Jan 3, 2007
those of us in Arizona say hello :handclap:

SNOG-
Snow closes the arena, Sharks/Sabres opt to play game at local pond. Sharks win in regulation 15-7.. Burns with 5 field goals and Myers with the lone touchdown..
Have you ever cleared a hockey pond with a snow shovel after a heavy snow :) better off indoors unless the roof is like the Whalers arena.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Good. Get this loss over with without rescheduling. Hope the area fans trael safely.

SNOG

Though it's going to be a loss...

3-1 Sharks

Marleau, Hertl, Demers

Mitchell

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Buffalo SabresVerified account ‏@BuffaloSabres

NEWS: #Sabres #Sharks tonight will be played. Fans unable to attend can exchange tickets for a future game: http://goo.gl/ru60UY

#SJSvsBUF

Buffalo twitter says games gonna be played even if the fans can't come. Sucks to here but ya know. Over/under the Florida game attendance?

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
I feel a little bad for Sharks fans in Buffalo that might have to miss out on this.

SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Thornton, Burns, Marleau and Hertl.

Myers and Mitchell.

HP00

Oct 27, 2007
Buffalo, NY
I'm guessing the Sharks will have to stay over in Buffalo after the game. Bummer as I'm sure they're all dying to get home.

If they leave immediately after the game they should make it out. Airport hasn't been affected and doesn't look to be until mid-late Wednesday

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad