GDT: Sharks @ Panthers 4:30PM PDT

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
The first time I did one I had that fizzzy stuff. This time they gave me what tastes like 5 gallons salt water. I miss the fizzy drink so much right now.:laugh:

Crohn's disease. I get them every 3 years.

My wife is dealing with Crohn's too, it's not pretty.

hateseed

TentacleGrapeSoda
Aug 3, 2011
Coastal California
Any one find it odd that couture didn't take 1 faceoff?

I think the analysis is that the change to the distance to the hash-marks screwed his face-off style over due to his size. It could be that they put him on ice until he can re-work how he even takes face offs. Or, as some others have suggested, he may never take a face off again, and should probably be moved back to the wing.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I think the analysis is that the change to the distance to the hash-marks screwed his face-off style over due to his size. It could be that they put him on ice until he can re-work how he even takes face offs. Or, as some others have suggested, he may never take a face off again, and should probably be moved back to the wing.

most likely has to do with his injury

Shwaguy*

Hey guys, quick question, what line does Pavelski play on? I have a Fantasy trade on the table involving him coming back my way. Thanks in advance!

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks 4m4 minutes ago

For the fantasy-pool crowd: #SJSharks say Wingels now credited with primary assist on Thornton goal vs. FLA. Burns has the secondary.

boylerroom

Jan 2, 2012
PRofKA
I've developed a gag reflex to that crap you're supposed to drink (mine was some kind of grape fuzzy drink). The next time I had to do it, I barely finished a quarter of what I was supposed to. It was still enough though lol.

I timed another fasting blood test the day before so i didnt, um NEED as much.

Haha. This is hilarious that we've degenerated into talking about colonoscopy prep cause the Sharks are LESS enjoyable to watch or talk about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad