Sharks eliminate Avalanche

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanche2123

Apr 9, 2019
Burns scored twice as many points as MacKinnon and the Sharks out-scored the Avalanche at 5-on-5 when both of them were on the ice.

I’m not here to gloat, but some people who mocked me when I said Burns would do fine against MacKinnon need to eat crow.
Burns was responsible for like half of the avs goals haha he's terrible on d.

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
I despise both of these teams to begin with. But why in the world would anybody want Joe Thornton to win a cup. Is he a great player? Yeah sure. He's a dirty dirty POS though.

His hit on Nosek and the comments after? How about that beauty head shot on Perron? His late shot on Oshie who was on a knee already? He speared Stastny right in the gut and got a gamer for it. His infamous dive with the Franzen "slash" that's all over the internet....

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
colorado has a lot of work to do to fix their depth, despite their overperformance this year, but as we saw in game 7 they were only in this series to the degree they were because the sharks were missing a huge key player. but colorado does have a ton of great assets to stock that depth so they should be sitting pretty going forward.
Yes, we are so lucky Pavelski wasn’t playing. It’s amazing how you have to make excuses even after winning.

JoeThorntonsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
colorado has a lot of work to do to fix their depth, despite their overperformance this year; as we saw in game 7 they were only in this series to the degree they were because the sharks were missing a huge key player. but colorado does have a ton of great assets to stock that depth so they should be sitting pretty going forward.

Colorado’s depth dominated ours, no need to gloat after victory.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Colorado’s depth dominated ours, no need to gloat after victory.
not a gloat in the least. this is just truth. their depth outscored ours but that was absolute overperformance, in retrospect pretty obviously because we did not have our best Avs killer playing. Pavs on that line is a night and day difference throughout the lineup.
their depth is simply not better than ours or any top team, you know that's absolutely true. we lament JT Compher outscoring our depth players because he f***in sucks compared to our depth players. that's just objective truth.
heart and luck only gets you so far. but as I said they have plenty of tickets to cash in that will make for legit depth very quickly.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
not a gloat in the least. this is just truth. their depth outscored ours but that was absolute overperformance, in retrospect pretty obviously because we did not have our best Avs killer playing. Pavs on that line is a night and day difference throughout the lineup.
their depth is simply not better than ours or any top team, you know that's absolutely true. we lament JT Compher outscoring our depth players because he ****in sucks compared to our depth players. that's just objective truth.
heart and luck only gets you so far. but as I said they have plenty of tickets to cash in that will make for legit depth very quickly.

WTF is this shit? Sharks fans come get yo mans

Esko6

Sep 14, 2004
Finland
I was pretty sure that San Jose was over the hill and their window was shut, I guess not. San Jose does "deserve" a cup.

Reactions: Phu

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
colorado has a lot of work to do to fix their depth, despite their overperformance this year; as we saw in game 7 they were only in this series to the degree they were because the sharks were missing a huge key player. but colorado does have a ton of great assets to stock that depth so they should be sitting pretty going forward.
For the amount of losses Shark fans have endured over the decade in the playoffs, which must truly suck, I thought some will still be humbl-ized. I guess not...

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
So I see all these screen shots and everything.

Is there a camera angle that shows the puck in the zone with Landeskog still on the ice when MacKinnon enters the zone? If there is, I have no problem with the call.

But all I’ve seen are screenshots of Landeskog offsides but no actual visual of the puck......

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Burns scored twice as many points as MacKinnon and the Sharks out-scored the Avalanche at 5-on-5 when both of them were on the ice.

I’m not here to gloat, but some people who mocked me when I said Burns would do fine against MacKinnon need to eat crow.
That's totally not the impression I get.

Reactions: Czarchuk

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
their depth is simply not better than ours or any top team, you know that's absolutely true. we lament JT Compher outscoring our depth players because he ****in sucks compared to our depth players. that's just objective truth.

Sorry but this is a bush league comment. You play with what you got. Injuries are part of the game. So are ref's calls. You have consistently made excuses for the Sharks (injuries, bad calls, etc.) and called the Avs an inferior team. Regardless, I wish the Sharks and their fans well. Most of them are very respectful and gracious in victory. Wish I could say the same of you.

Reactions: ThePlanet

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Fans like you is why I hope the Sharks never sniff a cup in their existence. Your team has literally gotten fortunate this whole playoffs.
All you did all series was cry about the refs when in reality the refs were the only reason they didn't go home after the first round.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
hey you all saw pavelski score his usual 2 points vs the avs and donskoi score the game winner playing on the 4th line. so yeah. let's be reality here. the avs need to improve their depth going forward and they will do just that.

everyone knows it's not optimal to have 3 studs on one line and nothing else of note.

Reactions: socalsharksfan

Daisycutter

Dec 20, 2006
So I see all these screen shots and everything.

Is there a camera angle that shows the puck in the zone with Landeskog still on the ice when MacKinnon enters the zone? If there is, I have no problem with the call.

But all I’ve seen are screenshots of Landeskog offsides but no actual visual of the puck......
6igii2ix04x21c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad