Prospect Info: Sharks 2017 prospect/rookie camp July 2-7

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
That would be nice.

Also, didn't we have the Sharks streaming some stuff live last year? I have seen no coverage at all this year outside of the interviews.

They streamed the scrimmage on facebook last year. A local media guy Zach Devine took a ton of videos and put them out on twitter last year but from what I understand he either hasn't been able to attend or hasn't been allowed to attend which is why he hasn't released anything. He will be at the scrimmage, as will some posters on here, and hopefully we'll get some reports there.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I personally am not going to the scrimmage this year, like I usually do. It was fun when there was Meier, Labanc, Roy, Bergman, Goldobin, etc. but I can't say I'm interested enough this year to make the drive down to SJ.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
I personally am not going to the scrimmage this year, like I usually do. It was fun when there was Meier, Labanc, Roy, Bergman, Goldobin, etc. but I can't say I'm interested enough this year to make the drive down to SJ.

Come on Jux! You should go. It'll lift your spirits. Go for those of us who live across the country and get to see the sharks 3 times a year or fewer.

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
My family and I have tickets and will be going. We always enjoy watching these young guys. I'll do my best to provide some information but I'm not the critical type. I admire the talent and effort these kids put into this.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Come on Jux! You should go. It'll lift your spirits. Go for those of us who live across the country and get to see the sharks 3 times a year or fewer.

I'm afraid watching the scrimmage would not have the effect of lifting my spirits. :laugh:

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Sharks gave Shoemaker a bona fide offer and then didn't bring him to development camp? That seems weird.

Kensington

Jun 23, 2017
Sharks gave Shoemaker a bona fide offer and then didn't bring him to development camp? That seems weird.

Hopefully there was a mixup on the offer because the last thing this organization needs is a player like Shoemaker in the system.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Hopefully there was a mixup on the offer because the last thing this organization needs is a player like Shoemaker in the system.

I agree 100%. I was very happy when they didn't draft any players like him, Watson, Ausmus etc. in the most recent draft.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Seriously, I would kill to see the scrimmage every year.

I never got to attend a prospect's scrimmage, but I did attend a rookie camp game against the Ducks in 2005. I went to see Michalek and Bernier, and the only thing that my brother and I really noticed was that Ryan Getzlaf was the best player on the ice by far. It was infuriating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad