OT: Severe Thunderstorm Watch (EDIT: Stay Safe!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Funny how since the previous flood, environment canada is over-compensating for every possible scenario.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Heard some jokes on the radio that the warning + cancellation was nothing more than them proving that they actually are doing some work!

But yeah glad it was cancelled - pretty scary stuff.

Funny how since the previous flood, environment canada is over-compensating for every possible scenario.

I'd rather them over-compensate than not report something because of a "low probability!"

Let's be honest - last week's floods? No one was prepared for that.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Severe Thunderstorm Warnings for most of the GTA. Be safe, people.

Kyle Doobas*

I dunno. Looking at the radar, it seems like the worst of this is gonna miss us to the Northeast.

TMLOBI

Jul 22, 2010
Toronto
From what I'm hearing it's missing the GTA and heading straight for Peterborough. Too bad, was hoping it would have blown out this horrid humidity.

Wait the tornado is heading for Peterborough? ****! My niece is up there. She is actually at a trailer park (no one lives in the trailer it's just a summer getaway like a cheaper cottage just so there is no silly jokes!) I hope this isn't like the movie and shes in danger.

It's funny I bring this up to warn people knowing that I need not worry. And now I am going to be up all night worried sick.

Morlesio14*

crap, well im in ottawa right now but live in TO and it does seem like we're in a stormy season in southern ontario

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
This looks to be the image for tomorrow:

thumb

We could use some rain. Careful what you wish for, though!

cheeeko

Sep 20, 2012
Halifax, NS
Tornado warnings for Barrie and North Eastern Ontario, Severe Thunderstorms for us in the rest of Southern Ontario.

Stay safe everyone, watch your weather network

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad