Serie A 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Watched the first 60 something minutes of Parma Fiorentina. Parma are super fun to watch, but very naive tactically. Man with a nice goal to put his team ahead.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Oh damn, good thing I couldn't find a stream and had to watch the Supercup instead :laugh:

Thiaw with an OG to put Milan behind.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Lecce started bright and then it all fell apart. Atalanta are definitely not where they want to be personnel wise, but they navigated this tricky fixture with a win.

Two new boys get braces, Brescianini and Retegui

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Fantastic first game. The last three years, Juve lost or tied relegation teams. Unable to dominate a single. You see the improvement in fluidity and movement.

This is the first game in long time where my anxiety levels didn't go through the roof.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Fantastic first game. The last three years, Juve lost or tied relegation teams. Unable to dominate a single. You see the improvement in fluidity and movement.

This is the first game in long time where my anxiety levels didn't go through the roof.

Yeah, but you don’t have a German defender or DM. So you’re not allowed to win the title.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
My countryman Dennis Man is the top scorer of Serie A right now haha, with scalps against Fiorentina and Milan

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Strahinja Pavlovic is a great defender but he's going to get a lot of red cards in the Serie A if the doesn't tone it down a bit. 40th minute Parma-Milan still 1-0

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Theo Hernandez isn't really into it tonight, and I just realised Okafor was playing when I saw him leave the pitch at half time.

Parma with some gorgeous football, but Mihaila just can't finish. He missed two chances alone with Fiorentina's gk in the first game of their season, and a chance alone with Maignan tonight, and even with the net empty he just managed to hit the post.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Roma almost scored the most nonchalant goal I’ve seen.

Paredes basically gave the game up for Roma. 2 awful plays

Last edited:

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
No idea how Alberto Cerri keeps getting chances to play in Serie A

Como get their first point, after drawing away at Cagliari. So weird seeing Sergi Roberto in another shirt. They should have won this game but again, Cerri... Cagliari on the other side were a lot worse than in their previous games this year. No idea what their coach is thinking by trying to convert Zappa into a center back, as he couldn't defend properly as a right back/fullback. He completely lost Cutrone on Como's equalizer.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad