GDT: SensPens2: Value of Sid to anywhere E5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
Cullen may be old, but he's still got playmaking and vision. Something we've never seen on the 4th.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'm really liking Clendenning's defense. Especially after those penalties.

Yes.

Thing is, it looks tonight like JR envisioned it, methinks. No bull back there, but everyone can move the puck and keep it out of the danger areas.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Yes.

Thing is, it looks tonight like JR envisioned it, methinks. No bull back there, but everyone can move the puck and keep it out of the danger areas.

I'm not seeing any of the issues Canucks fans were talking about in Clendenning's game so far.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Cullen may be old, but he's still got playmaking and vision. Something we've never seen on the 4th.

He's still got great speed too.

Bonino has quietly been extremely solid tonight defensively. The points will come too. He's made good passes.

Overall quite happy with our bottom six tonight.

If Sprong keeps playing like this we can't send him down. Just can't.

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014
Deep thoughts

If Lovejoy is a thousand times more useful than Despres, does that mean we have to pay him 4 million thousand dollars?
Just sipping a beer and thinkin'....

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
I will never post wondering why these AHL players are not up with the Pens. Rust stinks.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Bob Errey - always making things weird.

If I had small children, I wouldn't trust them around that dude

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Sid looked a little disgusted with himself centering it back to Kessel after the missed net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad