Pre-Game Talk: SENS take a bite out of the big Apple, Sunday 7:00 pm on SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Punchbowl

Apr 4, 2010
Bad examples Galley, Condon has been terrible this season.

Galley's been making some odd comments so far this evening, almost as if he forgot to put together notes for tonight's game and is just using his stuff from last year.

So far he's discussed:

a) How long it took the Sens to figure out Boucher's system last year

b) How much the left D "love stepping up" on the forwards -- which was very true last year when we had Methot, Phaneuf, Boro, but is less true of this season when we run Oduya, Claesson, Boro

c) How great Condon was last year

Do you have any new material Galley?

Reactions: Alex1234

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Galley's been making some odd comments so far this evening, almost as if he forgot to put together notes for tonight's game and is just using his stuff from last year.

So far he's discussed:

b) How much the left D "love stepping up" on the forwards -- which was very true last year when we had Methot, Phaneuf, Boro, but is less true of this season when we run Oduya, Claesson, Boro

He must be too busy covering Auston Matthews' mom.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Sens don't end periods well this season.

They are trying hard, just way to much soft play when they get into the Ozone. Lunqvist sees everything, Sens playing pretty with the puck.

Ha thats what i was thinking too, and when it was last minute in the period i was saying to myself, ok just dont give up one of those soul crushing last minute of the period goals, and they gave up 3 chances . Glad i didnt jinx it thinking that.

Announcers much more enamored with our coach and defense than many fans here :)

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Bleh first. I hope for a better 2nd but I'm not sure that's going to happen. To be fair, it would be 1-0 had Lundqvist not robbed Hoff.

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City

So far he's discussed:

This is Sportsnet we are talking about. They have the most boring intermissions on Sunday games. No hockey talk at all. Why would Galley be any different.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
This is Sportsnet we are talking about. They have the most boring intermissions on Sunday games. No hockey talk at all. Why would Galley be any different.

Are you saying you don't want to watch an intermission where all they talk about is Gregory Campbell?

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I agree with this.

Still makes me sad as hell though.
its the best thing for him imo. Better to play 20 minutes a night in belleville than 10 every other night in Ottawa.

The team isn't going to rush prospects after Lamar crashed and burned

Sensfanatic

Nov 8, 2014
Boucher manages to dilute the skill level of both power play units just enough to make neither effective.
At least he has abandoned the idiotic 11/7 approach.
No wonder he didn’t last in Tampa.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Ryan and Duchene have to get something done wit win us this game. This is ridiculous, Ryan playing soft tonight, Duchene not seeing many pucks.

LET'S GO

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Actually a lot of teams are doing 11-7 now.
Tampa and Nashville to name a few, there was an article on it a week or so ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad