Post-Game Talk: SENS @ Minnesota, Tuesday 8pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Gus was stellar in the 3rd period. Would be a blowout loss with any of the other options in between the pipes

Reactions: Emrasie

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Jimmy does everything tonight except score and he gets beat on the backchecking by a guy with body position who happens to be one of the faster forwards in the league and he cost us the game LOL

Reactions: sens13

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
I mean, who is supposed to play? We have two good defencemen, it’s time people get used to the fact that DJ has no other choice but to deploy the other 4 as well - that’s the roster he has. Chabot and Zub can’t play the whole game.

In a 3 on 3 you can easily swap between Chabot and Zub. Did Zub even go out there in OT? Del Zotto would be the last choice from where I'm sitting. Mete or Zaitsev are better.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Squeeked a point out of it .. We had chances but were out played most of the game.. They had us running around in our own end way too often.
Gus kept us in it.

3/6 pts for the road trip... That is a success for this team

We aint going anywhere with this D. It was obvious from training camp .. that was the sore spot ..

Reactions: swiftwin

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
In a 3 on 3 you can easily swap between Chabot and Zub. Did Zub even go out there in OT? Del Zotto would be the last choice from where I'm sitting. Mete or Zaitsev are better.
dude Del Zotto was the least shit player on the ice for that goal

Chucky and Stuztle messed up the play

headup

Apr 7, 2008
Del f***ing Zotto :laugh:

Honestly, our coach is hot trash. Fire him. I've had enough.
We’ve had many coaches and multiple rebuilds and until there is a culture of professionalism we’re doomed to never have any real success. There’s a reason why as much as things change the on ice product stays eerily similar.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
You can't go on with the trash we have on the 3rd pairing. Never mind the 2nd pairing, the 3rd pairing is nowhere near replacement level.

You want to point fingers for the loss, that's why we lose games.

For the seven hundredth time, we all knew it and we got f***ing del zotto. Amazing.

Lucky we got holden in all seriousness.

Reactions: Rodzilla

JaredCowen4Norris

Jul 9, 2020
Tkachuk isn't a guy I'd use in OT. Really great at playing the role he does but he doesn't have the foot speed or skill to be deadly in OT. His bread and butter is playing in front of the net and that's not super useful in fast paced 3vs3.

Reactions: Emrasie and robsenz

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007

MDZ outplayed Mete and Brown tonight. regardless 3 mediocre D right there

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
That's the thing about having such bad D behind our young forwards, every mistake they make is capitalized upon. Not how you build confidence at all.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
You're kidding right? He was out on the ice for a long shift, and didn't have the legs to catch Fiala. This was entire breakdown of our team. A comedy of errors. It started with a giveaway from Tkatchuk. This team needs to get on its horse. They're sleeping part way through these games.

I'm talking about the game in general though, not just this play. There were a bunch of soft plays by Stutzle again this game, when he gets chances he can't put them in and he often makes the wrong play (like when he tried to pass after missing an empty net). He tried to redirect a pass with his skates in the Dzone in the 2nd instead of playing the puck with his stick which led to a 2 min shift in our end. He loses the puck easily. That's the reason he's not trusted that's all.

Reactions: Adrianopolous

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
3 out of 6 points on the road against West teams. Not the worst way to start your first round trip.

Also Stutzle is 19 and he was outmuscled by Fiala who is 25 and in his prime. It happens.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Squeeked a point out of it .. We had chances but were out played most of the game.. They had us running around in our own end way too often.
Gus kept us in it.

3/6 pts for the road trip... That is a success for this team

This.

I'll take .500 for the first real road trip of the season.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
mdz isn't even a nhl player yet our coach puts him out in ot. just shows what an idiot he is. until dj is gone this team is going nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad