Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Well there's your problem right there
Seriously, get a couple of these in ya.

Beverage.jpeg

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Lol, I'm sober so none of those refreshing beverages.

Just loads of ice coffee and water throughout the day, while my dog rolls around in the grass loving the weather

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Lol, I'm sober so none of those refreshing beverages.

Just loads of ice coffee and water throughout the day, while my dog rolls around in the grass loving the weather
Good on ya! I'm just teasing given the previous convo.

I'm not a big fan of the heat either. Really getting in to it can be nice, but doing the daily grind with the sun beating down gets tiring.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
this heat wave can go to hell. Can't even sit in the backyard for 5 minutes and have a glass of water without my ass burning
Loving it… been out golfing twice so far this week, and will be again tomorrow….. yes walking, and bringing lots of (non alcoholic) beverages…..

I just did cross fit and it felt like I was doing it in a flippin sauna.
1718793635010.jpeg

Reactions: BonHoonLayneCornell

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
The clothesline just got put out and the dryer isn't being used for a few days, one good thing about this stupid heatwave

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
The clothesline just got put out and the dryer isn't being used for a few days, one good thing about this stupid heatwave
Couple of days ago, I put some clothes out to dry on the clothesline and checked on them an hour later...they were completely dry. Literally insane heat.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
We had to throw in the towel at 2 today, it just got straight up unbearably miserable. Plus side is I beat my water-consumption-at-work record with a solid 5L today lol
Is 5L a lot? I drink that every day at minimum.

500ml-1L on wake up. 3-4L at work and cross fit. 1-1.5L evening. 500ml before bed.

Reactions: Relapsing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad