OT: Sens Lounge LXXX | HEY! BRANDINE!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
That is what I picture Enroth wearing Bishops pads would look like.

Side note, I looked up shortest goalie, the Canucks have a goalie in their system that is 5'8. His name is Conacher. No joke. lol

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
One of those emergency backups I think.

Conacher-Pic.jpg

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
So I am at the hospital taking part in this 5 hour study. There is a kid here, has to be 14 and I think his mother coddled him too much. I went to use the bathroom, I knocked and no one answered. I open the door and there he is sitting there. 1 lock the door. 2 if someone knocks, reply so someone knows you are in there. After all that when he was done and I could go, he never flushed. My 6 year old has better bathroom etiquette than this kid.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
On a lighter note...
Shadows of Mordor - still enjoying it, probably put in 30 hours and just working towards 100% completion.

But I will say, Torvin bugs me. They give him a Scottish accent but he says Loo-tenant, not Leff-tenant? wtf... Also the random 'fat' jokes he makes when he's drawn as a rather muscular and fit small human.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
On a lighter note...
Shadows of Mordor - still enjoying it, probably put in 30 hours and just working towards 100% completion.

But I will say, Torvin bugs me. They give him a Scottish accent but he says Loo-tenant, not Leff-tenant? wtf... Also the random 'fat' jokes he makes when he's drawn as a rather muscular and fit small human.

I got up to 90% completition in 30 hours and haven't touched the game in a week

It unfortunately has no replay value at all

Still a fun game and definitely recommend it

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
More education. Education improves everything.

What happened today was awful and should never happen. However, it does annoy me when something like this gets so much attention, not saying it doesn't deserve it, but when a significant study comes out proving climate change is destroying life on earth and that we're in the last generation or 2 of pretty much all life, not just human life, it gets pushed to the side with no thought. Maddening.

Not sure if off topic.

Just curious, is this in reference to something specific or just a hypothetical? I can't find any reference in the news.

bacon25

Unenthusiastic User
Nov 29, 2010
Group Study Room F

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
This would be my choice for electoral reform, if any of the parties in Canada ever got their arses around to changing the horrid First Past The Post system we have now - Single Transferable Vote.

Great video from GGP Grey, as usual:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
How I feel about politics, and humanity in general right about now:

200.gif

Just scrap it all and start over. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad