OT: Sens Lounge CVII - The Summer (of Dorion) Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
I wouldn't say cautious. You definitely need to have some self-awareness I guess.

Most Rolexes that people are rocking in every day life are nowhere close to $50,000. More like $10,000 for the popular models. A GMT Master II Pepsi retails for like $10,500.

The thing about major cities is that there is a lot of wealth concetration anyhow. Walk around in Midtown Mahnattan and count how many Rolexes, Omegas, Panerais, IWCs, Cartiers, etc. you see. It's ordinary.

Obviously if you are in East New York the calculus changes but I'm shocked that people would be afraid to wear a Rolly in the posh parts of London...
No chavs on the upper east side

Anyone getting dragged to the Faces awards on Friday and want to hang out with ya boy?

Beech

Nov 25, 2020
know your world folks!

deadline for participating in the video chat on the budget ended yesterday.

Contact your councilor to see if you can still sign up. If nothing else fill out the questionnaire.

Ottawa is safe. Man how bad Winnipeg is!! And Halton/Peel loves its police. Mind you crime is negligible. Between their vests and all that they carry, they must have 20-25 lbs on.
1676484647867.png

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Not horrible! But we're supposed to get snow tomorrow and/or Friday. Try the rum punch. :)

I hope they have those damaged homes in Orleans covered up before then.

A friend of mine can't close his back door as the shockwave from that explosion did something to the frame. Crazy stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: thinkwild

Beech

Nov 25, 2020
The night before a colonoscopy is just like the night before Christmas.
I have gone through it once already, back in 2017 at the Kemptville hospital.

In the registration area, I sat next to RedBlack's SirVincent Rogers.. Big man..Only he met his match, whatever nurse he had...well, she made her point known. I kept thinking how will they move him onto the operating/examination table?

Should that man chase you with the intent of tackling, Go down.

Anyway, round two will be in a few weeks. I will remember to wear clean underwear.

• Wow
Reactions: DrEasy

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I have gone through it once already, back in 2017 at the Kemptville hospital.

In the registration area, I sat next to RedBlack's SirVincent Rogers.. Big man..Only he met his match, whatever nurse he had...well, she made her point known. I kept thinking how will they move him onto the operating/examination table?

Should that man chase you with the intent of tackling, Go down.

Anyway, round two will be in a few weeks. I will remember to wear clean underwear.
Make sure you Vaseline your ass hole before doing the prep

Beech

Nov 25, 2020
I hope they have those damaged homes in Orleans covered up before then.

A friend of mine can't close his back door as the shockwave from that explosion did something to the frame. Crazy stuff.
Natural gas has some unique properties. It can undergo real rapid cooling as it is depressurized. In pipes it is in Psi, a regulator will expand it to inches. When we use it, its pressure is in inches (of water). Roughly 28: 1.

If the flow is past some venturi, it can cause freezing. Venturi's are ways of metering. So every system will have one. Now prolonged freezing can cause damage to pipe joints and possibly crack rusty pipes.

Now it gets interesting: At 4% concentration in air, BOOOM.. a blast. That blast causes shock waves.

here is the kicker. These shock waves will travel in all directions, but can be deflected. If they cross each other at 90 degrees...WAHHHH.. You got hell

Ergo the Thermobaric bombs used by Vald. EEEKKK.

Crap, I just read the article. Both propane and Natural gas.. So one exploded high, one low.. Perfect!!!! These people never stood a chance.

always check you gas meter for ice build up in that area. If you see it, call your gas company. always check for physical damage.

1/4 of a psi pressure differential on any wall or structure will blow it to bits.

Beech

Nov 25, 2020
Just bring drinks at this point man, you guys are tight!
how much trouble would I get into if I said; when will we be a truly equal society. More women Urologists?

But I am guessing the old prostate exam would compete with the Byward Market and their union

Crap: this is real. I was joking. Okay, so we have gone mad.

It is an interesting read. Hey there is a word; Whorephobia (Page 16). This is unbelievable.
Don’t you think after years that would be considered getting loose?
just wait, your turn will come.

No one escapes, "get on your side, bring your knees to your stomach".

Last edited:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

July 6​

Shania Twain | Orville Peck | bbno$ | Dax Son Little | John Németh | Brea Lawrenson J.C | Melissa Lamm | Mikhail Laxton Mimi O'Bonsawin

July 7​

Weezer | Thundercat | Billy Talent | PUP Tank & The Bangas | Jupiter & Okwess Southern Avenue | Digging Roots Emily Jean Flack | Melo Griffith The Jesse Greene Band

July 8​

Robert Plant & Alison Krauss BADBADNOTGOOD | Blackie and The Rodeo Kings ft. Daniel Lanois and Suzie Vinnick | Raul Midón Sugaray Rayford | The Texas Horns Aspects | Nesrallah Artuso Project Steven Taetz

July 9​

Death Cab for Cutie | Tegan and Sara Alan Doyle | Bran Van 3000 Moonlight Benjamin | Jack Barksdale Youngtree & The Blooms | Guy Belanger East Coast Experience Emmanuelle Querry

July 12​

Foo Fighters | AJR | White Reaper MONOWHALES | Black Joe Lewis Lime Cordiale | My Son The Hurricane River City Junction

July 13​

Mumford & Sons | The War On Drugs Declan McKenna | Sudan Archives Cam Kahin | Lloyd Spiegel | Loviet Amos The Transparent Angelina Hunter Trio | Ash Ravens Avery Raquel

July 14​

Charlotte Cardin | FLETCHER | Fleet Foxes Allison Russell | Rich Aucoin | Sauce Boss Sussex | Amanda Jordan | Pony Girl

July 15​

Pitbull | Ludacris | Julia Jacklin HOROJO Trio | TJ Wheeler | Abby Stewart Drew Nelson | GRAE | Joe McDonald

July 16​

The Smile | Koffee | Alvvays | Miss Emily Eazy Finesse | Megan Jerome Steph La Rochelle

Reactions: DrEasy

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013

July 6​

Shania Twain | Orville Peck | bbno$ | Dax Son Little | John Németh | Brea Lawrenson J.C | Melissa Lamm | Mikhail Laxton Mimi O'Bonsawin

July 7​

Weezer | Thundercat | Billy Talent | PUP Tank & The Bangas | Jupiter & Okwess Southern Avenue | Digging Roots Emily Jean Flack | Melo Griffith The Jesse Greene Band

July 8​

Robert Plant & Alison Krauss BADBADNOTGOOD | Blackie and The Rodeo Kings ft. Daniel Lanois and Suzie Vinnick | Raul Midón Sugaray Rayford | The Texas Horns Aspects | Nesrallah Artuso Project Steven Taetz

July 9​

Death Cab for Cutie | Tegan and Sara Alan Doyle | Bran Van 3000 Moonlight Benjamin | Jack Barksdale Youngtree & The Blooms | Guy Belanger East Coast Experience Emmanuelle Querry

July 12​

Foo Fighters | AJR | White Reaper MONOWHALES | Black Joe Lewis Lime Cordiale | My Son The Hurricane River City Junction

July 13​

Mumford & Sons | The War On Drugs Declan McKenna | Sudan Archives Cam Kahin | Lloyd Spiegel | Loviet Amos The Transparent Angelina Hunter Trio | Ash Ravens Avery Raquel

July 14​

Charlotte Cardin | FLETCHER | Fleet Foxes Allison Russell | Rich Aucoin | Sauce Boss Sussex | Amanda Jordan | Pony Girl

July 15​

Pitbull | Ludacris | Julia Jacklin HOROJO Trio | TJ Wheeler | Abby Stewart Drew Nelson | GRAE | Joe McDonald

July 16​

The Smile | Koffee | Alvvays | Miss Emily Eazy Finesse | Megan Jerome Steph La Rochelle

Strong lineup. Orville Peck is dope.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009

July 6​

July 7​

July 8​

July 9​

July 12​

July 13​

July 14​

July 15​

July 16​

Wow that’s pretty decent

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
I may have to chance my username in 6 months to Omnidad. Girlfriend and I are expecting a new addition to the family, August 30th!

Congratulations!

Going back to cars, my local Audi dealer somehow has an A6 Allroad coming in from factory. They told me months ago that they wouldn't even order it for me because it's so hard to get.

Just when I think I'm out they pull me back in...

• Haha
Reactions: OmniSens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad