Low Effort GDT Sens @ Habs 7:00pm, October 4 - @TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Okay, let's trade Norris.
obama-come-on-what-2.gif

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
pinto looking niceeee

bran and holden best defense pairing tonight so far

Reactions: Yak

H2O

Sep 18, 2005
I'm less concerned about Stutzle because he just had two huge upgrades on the wing and he's a young center.

Just look at DeBrincat and Giroux together. It's insane. They look amazing.

What an upgrade from Brown and Formenton. In less than a year Stutzle has gone from the wing to center with two third line wingers (who can fill in on the second line in a pinch to be fair to them) to a center with two superstar wingers. That's a lot for any young player to take in.

And the playstyles are so radically different from Brown and Formenton's north-south style. It's going to take time but you have to believe Stutzle can do it. We've seen him do it with the puck. Now he needs to learn to do without the puck as often and read opportunities that DeBrincat and Giroux will provide.

Yeah no reason for concern at all, they have plenty of time to get their mojo back. Just an off night for Stützle and the top line doesn’t seem that engaged in the preseason. They will be fine no doubt.

pzeeman

May 15, 2013
Aylmer
Pinto making his case for the Bochenski award
Heh. This game is the first hockey I've watched this season (Jays baseball has my attention for a few more weeks). I was just wondering who's getting the Bochenski award. Motte maybe?

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
pinto looking niceeee

bran and holden best defense pairing tonight so far
Disagree. Holden has been off, no t a ton of reps for him. Sanderson Hamonic have been the best pair. Chabby/Zub have been asleep.

Sens Vader

Jan 23, 2016
good preseason game so far, not pushing the pace too much and touches are a little off but liking the group as a whole

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I haven't said this yet, but I'm so happy we got the best hockey broadcaster in Canada on the panel today. Tessa Bonhomme needs to do more Sens games.

Our broadcasts have been stellar ever since we went regional TSN.

We've had Cuthbert, Ferraro, Miller, Noodles, Johnson, Pounder, Poulin and now Bonhomme. Hamilton was a good host.

If they swapped Mendes for Garrioch it would be almost perfect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad