Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Agree with Poulin; They have to dig deeper than they think they already have.

I will add that they have to be mentally tough and push through the disappointment of falling behind. This is what winning is about. Dig deep and don't give up.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Let's go to work because it's all a matter of working harder than the opposition. No need to make plans or complicate things too much. It's exactly like when building a bridge! So let's go build our bridge to victory!

And remember, don't play like cowards, let's get Bedard!

I'm amazed Eakins gets jobs in the NHL.

More than Dorion as a GM and DJ as a head coach?

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Let's go to work because it's all a matter of working harder than the opposition. No need to make plans or complicate things too much. It's exactly like when building a bridge! So let's go build our bridge to victory!

Dorion will never ever get a GM job again but I think DJ will work his way back to a HC job.

atmx093

STUDzle
Jul 2, 2014
Gatineau

1450120875623513.gif

This is the bridge that DJ built. So frig me, but I'll stay on the loser side thank you very much.

Last edited:

SweSensFan

Feb 15, 2019
Dorion will never ever get a GM job again but I think DJ will work his way back to a HC job.
Well he dayem sure will have to work his way back to headcoach, he will not get any offers this season or next..

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Want DJ gone. But I have to beleive if only for my sanity. We win tonight. We win 70% of our next 30 games.

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
Want DJ gone. But I have to beleive if only for my sanity. We win tonight. We win 70% of our next 30 games.
If by winning, you mean losing, then yes. Sorry, I am not even at the cup half empty, I am more at the "River is dry and we spilled all our beer by accident too. Plus all our cups are broken" stage right now

• Haha
Reactions: atmx093

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad