Confirmed with Link: Senators sign Hayden Hodgson and Adam Gaudette to 1 year 2 Way Contracts

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Of note with Gaudette, he played for Travis Green and Nolan Baumgartner before. In the 2019-2020 season his stats were 59 GP 12 G 21 A 33 PTS

He is just coming off a season in the AHL where he put up the following stats:
67 GP 44 G 27 A 71 PTS

For comparison purposes Stefan Noesen had similar (albeit better) production in the AHL before finally becoming a full time player for Carolina.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Happy to see Gaudette back, he'll be a solid 4th liner for us. Bring back Gauthier too (Isles need capspace)

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I just looked up AHL leaders and was surprised to see adam all over it. Who knows, maybe he's taken another step since last he was here.

Reactions: Do Make Say Think

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Hayden Hodgson is the Boko Imama replacement. He is the SOB that took a run at Stone in preseason.

He throws big hits and is a capable fighter. Here is hm vs Jeannot:

Here is another one of his fights:

Reactions: BigRig4

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I really didn't mind Gaudette when he was last with us. Not a difference maker but I thought he had game for a bottom 6 player.

Not displeased to have him back even if he'll likely spend a bunch of time in Belleville.

DanyHeatley

Dec 6, 2016
Gaudette was an underrated signing, I hope he can be the all around 2 way plug in our 4th C. Cmon now give us 25pts

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Of note with Gaudette, he played for Travis Green and Nolan Baumgartner before. In the 2019-2020 season his stats were 59 GP 12 G 21 A 33 PTS

He is just coming off a season in the AHL where he put up the following stats:
67 GP 44 G 27 A 71 PTS

For comparison purposes Stefan Noesen had similar (albeit better) production in the AHL before finally becoming a full time player for Carolina.
Noesen plays a very different more translatable style. Heavy on the forcheck and puck battles. Gaudette is a finesse player. Will be surprising and frankly dissapointing of he's on the opening night roster.

I don't think Gaudette has ever been known as a 2way player.
Bingo he does not play that way.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Noesen plays a very different more translatable style. Heavy on the forcheck and puck battles. Gaudette is a finesse player. Will be surprising and frankly dissapointing of he's on the opening night roster.

Bingo he does not play that way.
If Gaudette makes the opening night roster, it suggests he's taken the next step in his game, I don't see any other way he'd crack our roster outside of injuries.

I don't expect he'll make the team as I see him as middle six or bust and our middle six appears to be set but if he plays his way into consideration that's a good thing. I could see him being the 13th forward though.

Reactions: DrEasy

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Only somewhat related to Gaudette specifically, but it’s so awesome Andlauer is willing to dish out 450k AHL salaries to guys like this so that we’re not stuck with complete scrubs when we need call-ups. Such a refreshing change.

A line of Gaudette - Halliday - Bourgault should be fun to watch in Belleville.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
If Gaudette makes the opening night roster, it suggests he's taken the next step in his game, I don't see any other way he'd crack our roster outside of injuries.

I don't expect he'll make the team as I see him as middle six or bust and our middle six appears to be set but if he plays his way into consideration that's a good thing. I could see him being the 13th forward though.
Perhaps they’ll rotate MacEwan and Gaudette in and out of the lineup depending on the opponent? Gaudette could see as many or more games in Belleville though this season.

Not much talk about Hodgson in here, but I assume he’s a goon (pugilist or whatever they call them these days) and will likely play mostly in Belleville. I’m just guessing as I don’t really know much about him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad