Confirmed with Link: Senators Announce Training Camp Roster

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
These two players are who we got back in the Jarventie trade.....Xavier Bourgault, Jake Chiasson
Did they even play in any of the preseason games?

(We could have had JJ Peterka as we all know.
If ifs and buts were cherries and nuts everyday would be Christmas).
That’s a lost asset. No one as good as peterka here. Have to try and forget that huge obvious mistake. A friend of stutzle and a 30 goal scorer. No thanks we’ll pass. Smh

I was trying to be optimistic about jarventie. The two we got back look decent but….

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
This is the 4 guys I would want from #10F to #13F

Jenik-Cousins-Reinhardt-Gregor

I would put Gregor as a roster lock but if they carry 13 F, maybe he doesn't start.

They have the cap space to carry 13 F this season so I'm assuming they will

Only one of those guys are absolute locks (even though I agree they’ll both be on it).
Cousins and Gregor are not in the same place.
Gregor is in ahead of Ostapchuk/Jenik type guys so likely on the team, while Cousins is like Amadio/Perron value guy.
Hes not even in question.

Amadio and Perron are in the #7-9 group with Greig, Cousins is in the grouping below (#10-13). Gregor is in there too but agreed, lower than Cousins on the priority list.

I'm curious if Cousins-Gregor-Jenik are going to replace Kastelic-Kubalik-Kelly positively. It's actually Jenik who makes me confident they can. Wish we could have kept Kastelic but pretty sure the Bruins specifically targeted him in the Ullmark trade.

#1-3 : Stutzle, Tkachuk, Batherson
#4-6 : Giroux, Norris, Pinto
#7-9 : Greig, Perron, Amadio
#10-13 : Cousins, Jenik, Gregor, MacEwen (would want Reinhardt instead)

Reactions: Good in Osgoode

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
I'm curious if Cousins-Gregor-Jenik are going to replace Kastelic-Kubalik-Kelly positively. It's actually Jenik who makes me confident they can. Wish we could have kept Kastelic but pretty sure the Bruins specifically targeted him in the Ullmark trade.
I would have liked to have kept Kelly but ultimately it's not a huge needle-mover.

When Kastelic was playing well he was really good - he just didn't show up for half the games. It seems like management is really trying to hammer home the message of consistency, so it made sense why he was moved.

I think Jenik/Gregor have marginally more upside with their speed, but we'll see.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I would have liked to have kept Kelly but ultimately it's not a huge needle-mover.

When Kastelic was playing well he was really good - he just didn't show up for half the games. It seems like management is really trying to hammer home the message of consistency, so it made sense why he was moved.

I think Jenik/Gregor have marginally more upside with their speed, but we'll see.

Kubalik was a detriment, completely useless if no given a better offensive role and some heavy PP minutes. Kelly played really well under Martin but Cousins replaces him just fine. Kastelic is the guy I wished we could have kept but Jenik over Kubalik makes you forget it about real quick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad