Confirmed with Link: Seider signs (7 x $8.55m)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
f*** YEAH this contract is gonna age beautifully against the cap. 7 more years of Mo LFG

Can the summer doomsday talk officially end now lol. We all knew these deals were gonna be sweet in the end

Reactions: wings95

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Don't have to work Raymond and Seider on the same years, but Larkin will be there. Not sure where his game will be at that time tho, might be easy to secure.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Let's go!! And all that talk about an internal cap was gibberish eh folks?
I mean, the fact that he is being paid less than Larkin hardly proves that the team has a rule about paying people less than Larkin

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Something else will just take it's place in 5, 4, 3 ...

Too many goalies!!!! What are we going to do! Yzerman really shiet the bed and backed himself into a corner!!!

I mean, the fact that he is being paid less than Larkin hardly proves that the team has a rule about paying people less than Larkin

No but it does prove that no one is making more than Larkin for the next 7 years so (no one currently part of the team/core).... the "rule" goes out the window when the next wave of talent or potential free agent/trade comes along anyways with the rising cap.

minimal

Apr 12, 2024
Love it, I know the conventional wisdom leans towards go for the max with 8 years, but it's much better imo to have Raymond and Seider staggered when it comes to UFA.

Don't have to work Raymond and Seider on the same years, but Larkin will be there. Not sure where his game will be at that time tho, might be easy to secure.
We'll see what happens during those seven years, but this really makes me think the captaincy will be handed off to Mo at that point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad