Seattle Rain Design Concept

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Highly unlikely they'll make it anything weather related. Seahawks, Mariners and Sounders all reference their proximity to water. I'm sure it would be along those lines. Something to do with nature, not rain. The AAA baseball team in Tacoma is called the Rainiers because of Mt. Rainier. Always thought that was cool.

Hyack57

Aug 6, 2004
Airdrie, AB
Not that I really care, but the point of this thread is to discuss my concept.. not sure why people are posting other possible team names and have nothing relevant to say about the concept posted

You know what you are right and I apologize for my post. You took a concept and put some time and effort into making a mock up jersey and that kind of effort to make content for us HFboards posters is often times under appreciated. While I don't necessarily like the name - as Rain is often used in a negative light when discussing Seattle - I do appreciate the opportunities this thread and others gives me to whittle away my free time. Cheers.

chupanibre

The GhostBear Cometh
Feb 10, 2014
Bologna, ITA
Well Hurricanes, Avalanche, lightning are all intense weather events, rain is just rain...

Seattle Snow-blizzards now thats more like it!

I do dig the written logo with the rain in the background though, very cool

Last edited:

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I just don't feel there is anything exciting about rain. Lightning, hell yeah that kills folks once in a while! Flashy!

The rain in the pacific northwest is quite possibly the most boring dreary weather phenomenon in North America.

DyerMaker66*

I love rain: it's so calming, yet chaotic. Cleansing, yet dirty.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
For a bit more context, when I want to take a mid-day nap I put on rain sounds on youtube to help me sleep. But yes, great NHL team name...

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
Seattle Hipsters, have skinny jeans and an ipad on the front

ThePsychicSaw

Jul 24, 2009
I love Seattle Reign holy hell

I also enjoy the idea of rain in the wordmark still, just looks good, but if that didnt fit (why not though Buffalo Buffalos anyone?) maybe even making it look like arrows instead?

Martin Riggs

You wanna see crazy?
Jan 27, 2014
LAPD- Homicide
Here comes the Rain again
Falling on my head like a memory
Falling on my head like a new emotion
I want to skate on the open ice
I want to score like snipers do
I want to dive into your o-zone
Is it raining with you

Ad