GDT: SCP24 | RD3 | GM1 | Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers | 7:30PM CT | TNT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Benn could have just ended a guy if he wanted. It might have been Janmark and I'm guessing that's why Benn didn't hit him. Edmonton player had his head down forever just staring at the puck.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Benn could have just ended a guy if he wanted. It might have been Janmark and I'm guessing that's why Benn didn't hit him. Edmonton player had his head down forever just staring at the puck.
Smart for him not to. You know the refs are itching to call something.

Pete's loyalty to Pavs is a liability at this point. Promote steel or something
There’s not a coach in NHL history who would scratch Pavelski.

Reactions: Henderson33

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I said it in the fellas chat last round but the only way we are getting Pavs out of the line up is if someone pulls a Matt Dumba.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
I remember watching a playoff baseball game and there was a player who was horrible defensively, his team went up and he went to his manager and said 'take me out for player X he is way better in the field for us'.

If Pavs wants a Cup he might want to sit out, because PDB will never scratch him, and I can't blame him for that.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Faksa's gotta skate harder there. Coasted to the bench as soon as he lost his helmet.

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad