GDT: Scheduled Loss vs Rangers? Put coal in the Rangers stockings instead. - Edm v NYR - 5:30 PM.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Skinjob inspires no confidence. I wouldn't be shocked if Rodrigue was already a better goalie.
All I know is I don't want to find out how good Rodrigue is in the NHL until the end of next season at the earliest. No reason we should be exposing any young goalies to this team until we've got an actual NHL quality starter to keep the pressure off.

Reactions: Oilhawks

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Rangers play fast. This is a fun game to watch.

A lot of pucks falling just out reach for the Oilers in the first half of the period.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
All I know is I don't want to find out how good Rodrigue is in the NHL until the end of next season at the earliest. No reason we should be exposing any young goalies to this team until we've got an actual NHL quality starter to keep the pressure off.

100% agreed. But they seem content to looking "inside the room" for an answer, so I wouldn't be shocked if they take their time and start Rodrigue against the Sharks or something on their next California trip

Reactions: 3IR

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
I just ate at Denny's and feel like Skinner looks.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Just because McLeod gets a 2 goal game doesn't mean you displace the 2nd/3rd lines and pretend he's a top 6 forward. Put Brown down in the AHL where he might belong and blend the lines like a civil/logical coach!

Reactions: walktheboulavard

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Lmao McLeod.

1703293483504.gif

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
100% agreed. But they seem content to looking "inside the room" for an answer, so I wouldn't be shocked if they take their time and start Rodrigue against the Sharks or something on their next California trip
Nothing would be more Oilers than calling up Rodrigue as a panic move and then suddenly having two young promising goalie prospects busting at the same time the year before Drai is up for a new contract.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Just because McLeod gets a 2 goal game doesn't mean you displace the 2nd/3rd lines and pretend he's a top 6 forward. Put Brown down in the AHL where he might belong and blend the lines like a civil/logical coach!
I don’t know. The second and third lines haven’t been great for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad