GDT: Scheduled Loss vs Rangers? Put coal in the Rangers stockings instead. - Edm v NYR - 5:30 PM.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Foegele needs to recognize his limitations and know he isn't capable of making that pass. Just get a good shot off.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Foegele is a massive goof just Braindead low iq

Shoot you idiot
It's not just him. The entire team overpasses when they get odd man rushes. Tough to name the last time an Oiler shot and scored on an odd man rush. lol

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I'd say Brown... but he'd probably score in the Oilers net.
Brown has been a scorer in past seasons

It's got to start clicking eventually. But I do think we can wait that out with him healthy scratched, at least for every other game

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I'd think that a team like Las Vegas would've already sent Brown to the AHL and brought up Lavoie. They probably don't let him play 9 games. This team needs to be more cut throat if they're serious about winning.
Yup. Kelly McCrimmon and McPhee don’t piss around.
I called out Dry yesterday he scored,
I called Kane out today, he scored
Who Should I call out now boys
browne

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Brown has been a scorer in past seasons

It's got to start clicking eventually. But I do think we can wait that out with him healthy scratched, at least for every other game
At this point his bonus is already hit, so we have to hope he gets going.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Im telling you guys, i go poop, then i come back and we r winning. theres a connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad