Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
There’s a couple at 760. I have a good feeling that given the price drops today, there will be tickets from 400-500 up for grabs tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_3713.jpeg
    IMG_3713.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 3

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Not too sure why CanePanther is confused by the quote from McDavid after game 4. Pretty standard stuff.

Not confused but just an observation. I like Mcdavid he is fair been giving the Cats their props. But to say we are going to drag them back to Edmonton that’s wierd.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
this feels so damn weird

if you told me wed lose 8-1 in a game in the finals, im pretty sure wed have received another vegas spanking series loss

if you told me wed be up 3-0/3-1 in the finals id be ecstatic that we would be winning the cup

somehow both have happened

Reactions: harv33173

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
The experience factor of having been to the Finals before has been big so far. So I think not having the experience of a Cup clinching game may have had an effect. That seems even more likely when considering what Goldie said in pregame how Saturday’s practice was one of the weirdest practices/atmosphere that he’d ever seen.

Now the Cats have the experience, it’s time to grab the Cup at home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad