Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
For all the shit we have heard over the years, and throughout these playoffs and Finals, I could care less. Even for someone like my uncle, who is a Rangers fan, I DO NOT care. I am a Panthers fan, and I have been ridiculed for most of my teams existence. I want a 9-1 beat down next game, to leave no doubt in their minds who the best team in this series is/was!
Soooo now, you are like Maurice: "who cares about their feelings, this is not the Oprah Winfred Show", you are a keyboard tough guy now? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Laus723 and pb1300

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Crazy how so many are saying we got outplayed this game. Aside from the pp, Oilers had pretty limited quality looks. Always a Panther jersey nearby. They had lots of zone time, but not a lot that was threatening.

It's all about what happened to the Oilers stars, why they aren't trying hard enough... As if they're playing against a bunch of pylons lol. This IS them trying hard. We're just flat out the better team. The world's best offensive player is being shut down by the world's best defensive player, not hard to understand.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Crazy how so many are saying we got outplayed this game. Aside from the pp, Oilers had pretty limited quality looks. Always a Panther jersey nearby. They had lots of zone time, but not a lot that was threatening.

It's all about what happened to the Oilers stars, why they aren't trying hard enough... As if they're playing against a bunch of pylons lol. This IS them trying hard. We're just flat out the better team. The world's best offensive player is being shut down by the world's best defensive player, not hard to understand.
People see what they either want to see or what they choose to see. I didn’t know till I watched Tampa trounce us our Prez year that we didn’t have what it took. The tenacity, the drive. I blamed the Tro trip, Doucherov stuff, etc. Mo came in and said “f*** the prez trophy, THIS is what it takes.” And they bought it, implemented it (eventually) and found their game.

Wonder how the team would be playing under Q and if we’d be here.

Artemi Panarin

Aug 3, 2021
Ко́ркино
The hockey world thanks you

200w.gif

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
So Kris knoblauch says “ weve proven we can beat this team”.
The english language has sure changed since I went to school.
And if he meant they have proven they can play with the cats any neutral observer may beg to differ.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
So Kris knoblauch says “ weve proven we can beat this team”.
The english language has sure changed since I went to school.
And if he meant they have proven they can play with the cats any neutral observer may beg to differ.

I actually think Knoblauch is a decent coach, but he needs lessons in media management. He has said some really dumb shit.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
This Panthers team might have to be looked at as one of the recently best teams ever. I would include last years Vegas team as well. Probably one of the Tampa teams.
The Panthers team is not based on superstars though there are plenty of high round draft choices. Their ability to shut down every sharpshooter they have played is equally a hard fact.
Their talent in categories like Lundell, Forsling and Lusto from to bottom is considered the best in the NHL. Offensively they have all kinds of ways to beat you Their coaching is really top notch.
The goal keeping is on a very high level.
etc etc etc etc
Start naming the names and Zito has created a masterpiece picking up Tank and Rodriguez and a blueprint for getting a coach that is playoff centric. Teams going forward will be studying for years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad