GDT: SCF | VII | "And This One Will Last a Lifetime" | Oilers @ Panthers | 6.24.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

dIGJPer.jpeg

(Series Tied 3-3)

Game Day: Monday June 24 2024
Game Time: 6:00PM
Broadcast: SN

-----

-----

PREVIOUS ENCOUNTERS

GAME 1

GAME 2

GAME 3

GAME 4

GAME 5

GAME 6

------

extralarge.png

Warren Foegele - Connor McDavid - Zach Hyman
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Leon Draisaitl - Dylan Holloway
Mattias Janmark - Adam Henrique - Connor Brown
Ryan McLeod - Derek Ryan - Corey Perry

Mattias Ekholm - Evan Bouchard
Darnell Nurse - Philip Broberg
Brett Kulak - Cody Ceci

Stuart Skinner

-----

extralarge.png

Carter Verhaeghe - Aleksander Barkov - Sam Reinhart
Evan Rodrigues- Sam Bennett - Matthew Tkachuk
Eetu Luostarinen - Anton Lundell - Vladimir Tarasenko
Ryan Lomberg - Kevin Stenlund - Kyle Okposo

Gustav Forsling - Aaron Ekblad
Niko Mikkola - Brandon Montour
Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Dmitry Kulikov

Sergei Bobrovsky

-----

OhP88N1.jpeg

• Projected lineups based on last game.

• Sunset on Sunrise.

• It was a ride, but thank you for letting me be your party captain.

• Just win.

Last edited:

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton
A win will be so SO special. Greatest comeback in NHL history led by the best player of a generation.

Super proud of these guys no matter what happens though. For those of us who were there for the days of Marc Arcobello, Mathieu Garon and Iiro Pakarinen among many many others, this game means a lot.

Let's go Oilers, go out and get #6 for us

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
An unbelievable season no matter the result tonight. I couldn't be more proud to be a fan of this team, the fight they have shown all year has been special. But f*** it let's win the Cup and complete the greatest comeback in NHL history!!!

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
An unbelievable season no matter the result tonight. I couldn't be more proud to be a fan of this team, the fight they have shown all year has been special. But f*** it let's win the Cup and complete the greatest comeback in NHL history!!!
Not only the greatest comeback. But the greatest season redemption story. Sorry Blues but the 0-3 SCF reverse sweep is too good.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
On the mains:

"I'd put a lot of money on Florida winning. They're too good of a team to lose 4 straight after being up 3-0... They're not the 2014 Sharks.

Also, they're a Canadian pacific division team in a game 7..
1994: Canucks lost game 7 to the Rangers
2004: Flames lost game 7 to the Lightning
2006: Oilers lost game 7 to the Hurricanes
2011: Canucks lost game 7 to the Bruins
2024: Oilers lose game 7 to the Panthers

The curse will go on.

Just as Edmonton turned it around after being down 0-3, Florida will do the same. But it'll be a 1 or 2 goal game."

2014 Sharks =Thornton, marleau, Brent burns, couture, hertl, pavelski

2024 Panthers = barkov, ekblad, forsling, tkachuk, reinhart, Bennett

Prime pavelski is unstoppable, I can't say the same about any of the Panthers. If a stacked Sharks team can lose 4 straight, the Panthers with the all stars kulikov and montour definitely can.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
A win would be special for so many reasons. Personally to see my team hoist the cup for the first time since I've been a fan and so that my kids could share in the special moment. For the city, for Joey, Ben and Caver and lastly for Connor's legacy and getting everyone to stop using his lack of a cup as a reason that he isn't seen as an all time great in their eyes. If we can pull this one off I could see at least 1 more cup in our future if we get a solid GM coming in. Go out and give it everything you've got boys. As Apollo Creed said in Rocky III, "There is no tomorrow". It's do or die, history or misery, jubilation or despair. Bring it home boys and elevate yourselves to legend status in Edmonton and Canada. Time for the cup to come back home to Canada. Whatever it takes, bring it home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad