SCF: GAME 5 - YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR: TIME TO FINISH THE REDEMPTION ARC. TIME TO FINISH THE JOB, 8PM ET, ABC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
tumblr_ms7kbujpMX1svecmko1_400.gif

WillTheThrill

Mar 2, 2016
That would be the least deserved Conn Smythe but it’s the NHL. So yeh maybe a .910 goalie in the SCFs will be gifted it based on unwarranted hype.
This series is at least tied right now if it wasn't for Bob. So it'll definitely be well deserved.

RMF5630

Jun 13, 2022
Just one more step there. Panthers almost there.....Panthers coming for the cup like.....

d6a03dd7d11f946892f151507ba0a8c7.gif
"Maurice owns the unfortunate record of holding the most victories of any NHL head coach without ever winning the Stanley Cup. "
Huh, wonder why no play on that? Gotta wonder if that doubt creeping back in.

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
Panthers win series 4-1 with average performances from Tkachuk and a few others. Looks like finals experience was a real thing, looking at these finals and the NBA too.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
If McDavid plays like his usual post-season self Oilers easily win in 7 lmfao
Seriously though. McDavid, usual post season disappearing act? The only two players in league history with a higher playoff points per game are Gretzky and Lemieux :laugh:

Over the last three postseasons he's averaging 1.82 points per game. If McDavid gets two points, the chances of the Oilers winning are very, very good.

Panthers win series 4-1 with average performances from Tkachuk and a few others. Looks like finals experience was a real thing, looking at these finals and the NBA too.
It's possible that they do just that. Edmonton is hungry, desperate, and has played very well with their back to a wall this year. Should be a heck of a game.

I didn't have Evan Rodrigues, Anton Lundell, Mattias Janmark and Dylan Holloway being difference makers in the Stanley Cup Finals though.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Hope McD disappears into breaking another Gretzky record

The 8-1 drubbing was one of the most dominating performances in NHL SCFs history. Oilers only need to bring half that energy tonight to bring this back to Edmonton. For the good of the Hockey world and integrity of the League, let’s all hope they do.

• Haha
Reactions: Coffey

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Hope McD disappears into breaking another Gretzky record

The 8-1 drubbing was one of the most dominating performances in NHL SCFs history. Oilers only need to bring half that energy tonight to bring this back to Edmonton. For the good of the Hockey world and integrity of the League, let’s all hope they do.

Oh no…not the integrity of the league

NWWisconsinDuck

Jun 28, 2023
I don’t have a dog in this fight but I have a hard time not thinking Florida ends this tonight with the shit stomping they took in Game 4. Feel like this is a game where they just suffocate Edmonton completely

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
If Bobby has returned to his Columbus "Playoff Bob" form and Saturday wasn't a fluke, this series is far from over.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I don’t have a dog in this fight but I have a hard time not thinking Florida ends this tonight with the shit stomping they took in Game 4. Feel like this is a game where they just suffocate Edmonton completely

Its hard to know...it could always go the route of Vancouver/Chicago game 5 in 2011 too where Edmonton just takes hold of the series from here

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Can I make a bet on fake injury locker room visits by the Cats tonight? I’d take the Over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad