GDT: SCF Game #4 - Sharks vs Penguins - 5:00pm PDT NBC / CBC / TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Feel bad for Melker, Tierney, Spaling. Played their ***** off tonight.

Pavs has to be in a bad way. Can't shoot, must have fallen down 5 times tonight.

That fall count is definitely way way higher than that.

I'm expecting to find out he had a separated shoulder because he can't shoot, or handle the puck right now, and he can't battle.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
Play Goldobin, DeMelo and take out Zubrus and Polak.

Not saying it will do anything, but they'll get experience over two guys that are leaving.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
Okay I really don't like PDB anymore

He's gone FULL potato during the finals

LupinZaIII

Jun 9, 2008
Pacifica, CA
I blame Deboers line choices so far in the series and not making adjustments. Maybe that's why he lost to the Kings in the finals coaching the Devils. No adjustments made

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Team is just cooked. Pavelski is injured, other guys are out of gas. Nieto, Karlsson and Wingels all suck this year. Dillon and Polak suck. Paul Martin has sucked this series.

Just glad there is no way Polak can be retained.

Well there is, but Doug would be stabbed if he did those things.

I don't think we have to worry about him coming back. I think he was a rental all along.

Whenever the team is inevitably eliminated, that will be the last we see of Polak, Zubrus at all in the NHL, and hopefully 2 of Wingels, Nieto and Karlsson.

I think that might be the last we see of Spalling, I can see him possibly being retained for the 4th line though.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Series over. Once again zero reason to hold ****ing pucks instead of just firing it. Coach says they need more shots, team still holds and looks for stupid pretty ****ing plays. Deserved fate.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Well the Sharks can play loose now. Might make a difference.The pressure is off. Everyone is expecting the Pens to win and if they don't it will be a choke job.

SHAR KS

Choking Hazard
Dec 7, 2011
Polak and Dillon are literally useless, thry have 0 points in the playoffs thus far and are on the ice for every goal against. **** you Deboer.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
LOL they named Pavs a 3rd star??? WTF

Next to Polak he was the worst player on the ice. the 5 shots is deceiving.

GodHatesTheSharks

Nov 20, 2010

Not saying it will do anything, but they'll get experience over two guys that are leaving.

Goldobin hasn't played a NHL game since last November or so. You can't be serious.

The fans on here are absolutely ridiculous.

05flynt

Jun 2, 2008
how many times burns? how many bodies you going to hit?

You act like he is aiming at standing targets. The pens are throwing themselves in front of everything. Gotta keep shooting and try to get one thru

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011

Nah too late to play Goldobin. Should have done it earlier when we still had a chance. No point in burning a year of his contract now when we're down 3-1 and it's basically over.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
I would say that Roman Polak has costed us two games on this series... One of the worst trades Doug Wilson has ever done.

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
Bad coaching.
Bad Captaining (hey, we said that about Thornton right? Pavs in the same boat).
No nuts.

This is the least physical SCF team I've ever seen. I don't care what the "hit" stat is. I am yet to see the sharks throw anything that would get a "body checking" penalty in my ****ing beer league. And we're a bunch of ****ing *******.

Squeeven

Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Way to go Thornton, Pavelski, Couture, Marleau and Burns. Way to ****ing play like you want it. Have you idiots not learned from our bottom six that shooting the ****ing puck at the net does good things!!? But nope. Keep making little casual no look, love passes and uselessly cycling it down low Thornton and Pavelski, because you know that's worked so ****ing well for you guys all series right!!? This is honestly pathetic that all of our top guys have completely disappeared this series. The only guys playing like they wanna win are some of our bottom six guys, not even all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad