SCF Game 1: Matthew Tkachuk Friendship Tour: Coming soon to an arena near you!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
This just goes to show that the Canucks would've beat the Oilers with a healthy Demko
And pigs could fly if they had wings too and even if they had wing can't prove they would be able to fly. Just like not having Demko can't prove it until it's done. Learning to stay healthy is part of the playoffs always has been imagine if every year they had a cup for all the teams that lost that had injured players 😆 🤣

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
I said it earlier in this thread, this was the type of game the Stanley Cup winning Lightning had to get there. Not a prediction, just saying it happens in the playoffs. Edmonton won a couple of these this year.
Yup, was saying this is probably karma for game 6 vs Dallas. Though I will give probs, I do think the Panthers played a much more defensively sound 3rd than the previous 2 periods.

Next game will be an interesting one. You have to think Florida will be better, but I also think Edmonton will be as well.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
My tail of the game

Period 1: Panthers started off strong and dominated until they got their first penalty. The momentum swung to the Oilers and Florida hung on. Bob stood on his head.

Period 2: Sam Bennett and Bobrovsky.

Period 3: Oilers passing chemistry looked great, Bob was excellent, Florida played well defensively and didn't let a lot of clean shots through.

1st star; Bobrovsky

2nd star: Bennett

3rd.star: Carter V

Hons: McDavid and Barkov

IMO

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
bobrovsky.jpg

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Yup, was saying this is probably karma for game 6 vs Dallas. Though I will give probs, I do think the Panthers played a much more defensively sound 3rd than the previous 2 periods.

Next game will be an interesting one. You have to think Florida will be better, but I also think Edmonton will be as well.
It's a series. As a Cats fan, we have two good teams, whatever flaws either have. GL

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
This game reminded me of Leafs/Panthers 2023 series game 1. Leafs control the play for the majority, have a few bad moments that cost them. Bob plays insane and wins and leafs can’t solve him all series and it’s short. He did the same thing the next series against the Canes.

It’s why it’s concerning for Oilers if Bob plays like this no matter what the stats say and can’t keep feeling good just cause of the stats. They are playing a goalie who’s shown he can do this for an entire series and put you in a hole quickly and make it a short series.

Oilers coaching staff needs to start running the tapes on Bob tomorrow. Solving him is their main priority now.

Reactions: MaWa and Devonator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad