SCF Game 1: Matthew Tkachuk Friendship Tour: Coming soon to an arena near you!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
This is my worry as an Oilers fan. We all know Panthers can play much better than this... Feels like we let a winnable game get away from us

On to the next one.
I said it earlier in this thread, this was the type of game the Stanley Cup winning Lightning had to get there. Not a prediction, just saying it happens in the playoffs. Edmonton won a couple of these this year.

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
It is looking good for the Panthers, They didn't play their game for the first two periods but found their game in the third and won the game.

Reactions: Mogo

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
No one thinks the Oilers have outstanding depth. Their depth players are okay. They do their jobs. I think they met expectations tonight. The Oilers just couldn’t get one past Bob.

The big concern is, if McDavid doesn't put up points, the Oilers depth is a no show.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
I said it earlier in this thread, this was the type of game the Stanley Cup winning Lightning had to get there. Not a prediction, just saying it happens in the playoffs. Edmonton won a couple of these this year.
100% you have to win games you deserve to lose to win a cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad