Blue Jays Discussion: Saunders > Bruce; Tulo and Bautista trade DL spots

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
Travis
Josh
EE
Saunders
Tulo
Martin
Smoak
Pillar
Carrera

That is how I would do the batting order.

What drives me nuts is the best hitters are hitting too low in the batting order.

Last edited:

frost king

Dec 11, 2013
As soon as the gates open. Donaldson day, the lineups were crazy. People were lined up at 900 am, waiting to get in.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Does Tellez stay in NH all year and see Buffalo for the first time to begin next year or do they test him up there towards the end of this year? He's killing it in NH, I wouldn't be against him seeing the last month of the year in Buffalo.

TheJet11

Nov 8, 2013
I think that if Tellez continues to show great plate discipline and keeps up his current pace, he might spend September with the Jays!

He will likely move to buffalo after the all-star break, and depending what happens in July at the Trade Deadline, he could get an accelerated pathway to the bigs.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I doubt he'll be up here towards the end of the year. They could put him on the 40 man and bring him up as an extra bat but I doubt it.

Honestly he might be my top Jays prospect right now. He'll have to live and die with his bat, and you want to see a player hit at at least AA before you really like their chances to hit at the majors, but he's doing that now. I'm really liking him as our long term 1st baseman/DH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad